Don’t you love when your day is just perfect? Everything falls into place and it didn’t seem like you had to worry about anything. Life is just working for you. I mean, literally! You might be thinking: yeah, sad it doesn’t happen very often…
Well, it can. If you pay attention to details… With simple actions, you can have a perfect day, every day.
1. Once you wake up, just stay in bed for a couple of minutes and relax.
2. Always have a book with you, we never know when boredom might decide to appear.
3. Set mood playlists on your device of choice.
4. Close your eyes and breathe deeply.
5. Smile to a stranger and see what happens!
6. Have a quick fresh shower first thing in the morning.
7. Show your love to someone else.
8. Before you go to bed, say thanks for everything you have and don’t have.
9. Connect to yourself, by using a journal: write, draw, make collages, let your mind wander.
10. On your nightstand, put something that makes you smile.
11. Take a walk in nature.
12. Do yoga.
13. Make a to-do list to help you achieve your main goal for the day. And stick to it.
14. Eat healthily and accordingly to your own taste.
15. Take an hour and do as you please.
16. Write 3 good things that happened to you and what you can do to see it happen again.
17. Put some fresh flowers in the room you spend time in the most.
18. Take a long and warm shower before going to bed.
19. Get out of the house and explore your neighborhood.
20. Sleep naked to feel sexier.
21. Boost your confidence by engaging in your favorite hobby.
22. Act crazy, put the music on loud and start dancing like there’s no tomorrow.
23. Take a 30 minute nap after lunch; as an alternative, engage in a different relaxing activity.
24. Giggle with your friends– make time for them in your day.
25. Read an inspiring quote and incorporate it into your day.
26. Declutter you life by asking “Do I really need this? Why?”.
27. Be kind anytime you can and don’t expect anything back.
28. Meditate and write down everything you’ve found out.
29. Learn something new, even if it’s just a different way of doing stuff.
30. Have some sweat and exercise. Do it mindfully by choosing an activity you enjoy.
31. Sleep a bit more if you feel tired or you’re in the middle of a situation that you can’t solve.
32. Smile. Smile. Smile. And smile some more.
33. Walk barefoot.
34. Experience flow by working at something you’re passionate about.
35. Make your surroundings a little bit better: declutter, reuse and recycle.
36. Plan a trip, even if you can’t travel right now.
37. Be aware of your emotions, but don’t control them: understand them.
38. Remember your accomplishments every time you feel like a failure.
39. Lower your expectations, little by little — most of them are unrealistic.
40. Be offline for as long as you can.
41. Enjoy the now.
42. Challenge yourself!
43. Don’t worry about your problems, but work toward a solution.
44. See everything as an opportunity to learn and grow.
45. Forgive yourself and forgive others.
46. Don’t quit: make baby steps.
47. Do your best.
48. Slow down.
49. Put everything you are into everything you do.
50. Follow your heart.
Featured photo credit: Roxanne. Johnnatan Kos-Read. via c1.staticflickr.com
Set a goal for yourself
Add To My Goal
Love this article? Share it with your friends on Facebook