With the huge proliferation of people using Google Chrome, people are more aware of using the browser more efficiently. Chrome offers different kinds of extensions that can modify and enhance the functionality of the browser. If you use Chrome, here are the 5 best chrome extensions that you can download to get things done faster. With these extensions, you can now
- Capture screen (as an image of a video) without leaving the browser
- Save anything on the web in an organized way with just one click
- Set timer for each browsing section
- Keep track of your emails
- Get clean and easily readable versions of webpages
1. Awesome Screenshot – Screen capture as an image or a video
Screencast and record screen as video. Screen capture for full page, annotate, blur sensitive info, and share with one-click uploads.
2. OneNote Web Clipper
Save anything on the web by clipping it, organizing and editing it in OneNote, then access it from any device.
3. Timer – Keep track of browsing time
Creates a browsing session timer for a specified time and notifies the user when the session is about to be over.
4. MailTag – Email tracking
Real-time email tracking, email scheduling, and automated email follow-up.
5. Mercury Reader – Get clean and easily readable versions of your webpages
Clear away the clutter from all of your articles instantly.
Featured photo credit: Good Stock Photos via goodstock.photos