Thank you for printing our article. Explore Lifehack for similar articles to help you improve your life.
Ask Reader: What's your dream app for the iPhone 3G?
Now iPhone 3G is out and it is all about high speed on-the-go Internet and “location, location, location” – thanks to 3G and GPS. What is your dream app you love to install but no one has developed it yet?Now iPhone 3G is out and it is all about high speed on-the-go Internet and “location, location, location” – thanks to 3G and GPS. What is your dream app you love to install but no one has developed it yet?
Here is my list of dream iPhone apps:
- One-the-go Dining guide. Recommends the best restaurants based on my location, with user feedback, photos and ability to display their locations on Google Maps.
- Real turn-by-turn GPS navigation system. Looks like Apple will improve the handset’s GPS function on iPhone 2.1 update, so finger crossed on the actual turn-by-turn GPS is being developed.
- Location-based Music sharing. I would love to share my musics (or listen to others’ favorites) with the people near me.
- Video recorder with geotagging. Similar to AirMe, but for video. There were some video recorders on the jailbroken iPhone. Let’s introduce it on the iPhone 2.0 with geotagging, folks.
- Social Networking with location-awareness. Facebook, I want to see if any of my friends are nearby.
- Location-aware contact list. A drop-in replacement for the default contact list, which can auto-filter any contacts who are in a predefined radius. This is useful if I want to filter my large contact lists to show only contacts in my current city or town.
© 2005 - 2018 Lifehack · All Rights Reserved.