Another month of Lifehack so it’s time to present the best of the month gone by with the latest edition of our Best of Lifehack series.
One thing we introduced this month was the 30 second tips. To see all those tips in one place you can visit it on the following page-
30 Seconds Tips
Now on to the list of some of the the best articles on Lifehack in November.
1. 9 Things We Regret Not Doing in Our 20s
Life is filled with regrets. We always look back and wish that we had made better choices and taken more opportunities. Here’s a list of regrets in our wasted 20s.
2. 10 Things to Stop Caring About Today
We waste so much of our lives caring about unimportant things, foolish things, and unchangeable things. So much time, energy, and stress unnecessarily squandered. There is so little of us to go around and so much out there that is worth caring about.
3. 10 Best New Products That People Don’t Know About
There are a lot of new products that people don’t know about. Here is a list of products that may help you in some part of your life, some are even funny, yet useful.
4. 22 Killer Personal Development Resources You’re Missing Out On
You’ve got the personal development itch once again, but you’ve exhausted your resources and don’t know where else to look. I hope to change that by sharing with you 22 of the killer personal development resources you’re missing out on.
5. Warning: Believing These 10 Famous Myths Might Be Making You Dumb
Sometimes it’s easy to get stuck believing ideas that are mythical. Check yourself against these 10 beliefs to make sure they’re not making you dumb.
6. 6 Attitude Adjustments: Change Your Life Today!
What are some easy ways that you can quickly set your mood and attitude for the day? Try these techniques to change your life today!
7. 5 Ways to Make Google Calendar Work For You
Google Calendar sits at the heart of my personal organisation structure. Here are 5 tips to help you get more out of Google Calendar.
8. What Are Some Cooking Myths that Don’t Help?
There are plenty of cooking myths out there that just need to be blown apart. Here’s what Jonas M Luster, an experienced chef, has to say about it.
9. How to Make Presentations That Don’t Put Your Audience to Sleep
Making a great presentation is pretty easy if you know how to do it. Here shows your how to make presentations.
10. How to Stop Being Shy and Become a Social Champion
How to Stop Being Shy and Become a Social Champion.
Featured photo credit: Individuality concept via Shutterstock