Today we’ve launched a brand new look here at Lifehack. While we’ve continued to give you the best articles to help you “hack your life” to be more efficient and effective, we decided that giving ourselves a bit of a facelift was in order.
But what are the most obvious changes to our new design?
- We’ve streamlined our branding and logo. No longer are we known as Stepcase Lifehack — Lifehack alone is what you’ll find across all of our products, starting with the blog.
- We’ve made it easier to see and access all of our main products (blog, lessons, books, quotes, deals, apps). We wanted to make it easier for you find us anywhere and everywhere.
- The look and feel is improved to make it easier to read. This includes such enhancement as larger text, a wider view, and larger images — just to name a few. For example, you’ll notice a large featured image banner at the top of each article, adding more visual appeal to the piece.
- The lists and bullet point layouts are cleaner as well. And we’ve done the same with our headings and subheadings too.
- We’ve also made one of the most requested improvements: responsive design for mobile.
We’ve put a lot of time and energy into this redesign, and we’d love to hear your feedback. Whether it is regarding content or the overall look and feel of the site, we want to hear from you. Please let us know in the comments your thoughts — compliments, suggestions, and the like — so that we can continue to improve the reader experience here at Lifehack.
(Photo credit: Man Looking Up via Shutterstock)