Advertising
Advertising

What Would You Do With Two Extra Hours A Day?

What Would You Do With Two Extra Hours A Day?

what-you-could-do-with-an-extra-two-hours_52e04d0ad629a_w1500.png

     

    The average employee who’s duties include collecting information and researching spends nine hours a week looking for information, that’s two hours a day. This admittedly doesn’t seem like much, but it all adds up:

     

    • 42% of college grads have not read a book since leaving education.
    • 67% of parents said they don’t spend enough time with their kids.
    • 63% feel they don’t spend enough time with their spouse.
    • 35% said they don’t have time for guests.
    • 60% of employees say they don’t have enough time for hobbies, and another 60% said they didn’t have enough time for themselves in general.
    • 43% showed significant signs of stress.
    • 35% of American workers take a proper lunch break, the other 65% eat at their desk or not at all.
    • 80% of Americans want to publish a book.
    • 54% want to start their own company.
    • Over half wanted to go back to school.
    • Over a quarter said they felt they needed more sleep.
    • Over half said they had not exercised regularly in the last 30 days.

    With an extra two hours in your work day, you can combat all of these issues!

    How do you recommend we free up those two extra hours?

    What You Could Do With An Extra Two Hours. | Domo

    More by this author

    Siobhan Harmer

    Siobhan is a passionate writer sharing about motivation and happiness tips on Lifehack.

    This Chart Shows You Where And Why Emotional Pain Becomes Physical Discomfort 30 Brilliant Camping Hacks I Wish I Knew Earlier 20 Fascinating Webcams You Can Watch Online Right Now 8 Ways To Stop Emotional Manipulation 30 Of The World’s Most Breathtaking Hiking Trails You Must Visit

    Trending in Productivity

    1 The Lifehack Show Episode 5: Taking Learning to the Next Level 2 26 Useful Things to Learn Now That Will Change Your Life 3 How to Take Calculated Risk to Achieve Success 4 How Not to Feel Overwhelmed at Work & Take Control of Your Day 5 The Importance of Time Management: 8 Ways It Matters

    Read Next

    Advertising
    Advertising
    Advertising

    Last Updated on August 22, 2019

    The Lifehack Show Episode 5: Taking Learning to the Next Level

    The Lifehack Show Episode 5: Taking Learning to the Next Level

    In this episode of The Lifehack Show, we interview Scott Young, author of  Ultralearning:Master Hard Skills, Outsmart the Competition, and Accelerate Your Career.

    Scott shares with us how ultralearning can be a powerful tool anyone can use to improve their own life. He believes that learning is the key to living well.

    In addition to being an author, Scott is also an entrepreneur, philosopher, programmer and cook–as well as an avid learner of anything that catches his attention. He offers several programs to help you accelerate learning and reach goals faster.

      Scott Young
       

      Episode 5: Taking Learning to the Next Level

      Also available on Apple Podcasts and Google Podcasts.

      View on YouTube

      Featured photo credit: J. Kelly Brito via unsplash.com

      Read Next