Thank you for printing our article. Explore Lifehack for similar articles to help you improve your life.
13 Brilliant Organization Hacks
- Do your necklaces keep getting tangled? String one side of your necklace through a straw and link the necklace. It won’t get tangled this way.
- Save your old prescription bottles and use them for storing small items, like bobby pins, vitamins for traveling, Q-Tips, etc.
- Have extra mason jars laying around? Use them for storing items.
- Cut up a plastic shoe holder for under the sink storage. Check out the picture to get a better visual idea.
- You can use extra round shower rings to hold your scarves or baseball hats for storage.
- Or you can use shower curtain hooks to hang things, like belts.
- If you have thin metal hangers, use a soda can tab to hang another hanger off of the first one.
- Have long boots that keep drooping down? Stuff them with mismatched socks.
- Label boxes when you put them in storage. I get really specific on the labels- trust me you’ll thank yourself later when you’re trying to find specific items in the storage room.
- Use a shower ring or a carabiner to organize all of your hair ties.
- Use a plastic tackle box to keep batteries, jewelry, small things that need organizing.
- Hidden Storage Books where you can hide things, tutorial found here:
- Use a binder clip to keep your beers from rolling in your fridge.
© 2005 - 2018 Lifehack · All Rights Reserved.