Thank you for printing our article. Explore Lifehack for similar articles to help you improve your life.
Busting 22 Money Myths
I enjoyed this list from Ririan about common Money Myths and why they’re probably costing you money. A lot of it has to do with just the stigma attached to gaining a great amount of money, but there are some great points about not being afraid to get started on your fortune.I enjoyed this list from Ririan about common Money Myths and why they’re probably costing you money. A lot of it has to do with just the stigma attached to gaining a great amount of money, but there are some great points about not being afraid to get started on your fortune.
Read through the list and think how each may not necessarily be true and how they might be costing you money. Then check out Ririan’s responses to each.
- Myth #1: “Money is the root of all evil.”
- Myth #2: “If my parents were rich, I would have made it.”
- Myth #3: “Rich people are greedy.”
- Myth #4: “Money isn’t important.”
- Myth #5: “If only government, my employers, family, or spouse helped me, I would have made loads of money.”
- Myth #6: “Money can’t buy happiness and money won’t make you happy.”
- Myth #7: “If I were rich, my friends would resent me.”
- Myth #8: “If the economy was better, I’d be wealthy.”
- Myth #9: “You need a scam to get rich.”
- Myth #10: “If I really try to become rich and fail, I’ll be crushed.”
- Myth #11: “You need a break to become wealthy.”
- Myth #12: “I’ll save money when I have enough.”
- Myth #13: “If I had large sum of money, I would have started saving and investing early.”
- Myth #14: “Having a good job leads to wealth.” A job should be only a temporary source of income. A permanent one requires that you make your money work for you. So whatever you do, be in business for yourself and apply your money industriously. You are always the CEO of your endeavors. Make some wise financial “first moves” today so you can look forward to the future with great confidence!
- Myth #15: “Money corrupts people.”
- Myth #16: “If I didn’t have family or social responsibilities, I would have made millions.”
- Myth #17: “It’s better to give than to receive.”
- Myth #18: “Money doesn’t grow on trees.”
- Myth #19: “Rich people don’t care about the poor.”
- Myth #20: “I have to work very hard to become rich.”
- Myth #21: “It takes money to make money.”
- Myth #22: “I’m a loser and a failure because I’m in such terrible financial trouble. My situation is hopeless.”
22 Useless Myths That Can Cost You Money – [TheRirianProject]
© 2005 - 2018 Lifehack · All Rights Reserved.