Finishing your laundry as quickly and efficiently as possible is the goal of most individuals. While it is comforting and provides far better hygiene, it is still nice to use a few laundry hacks from Tee Junction in order to make the entire process a little less painful.
1. Japanese folding – by utilizing efficient “Japanese folding” methods, you can fold t-shirts in a fraction of the time.
2. Clean appliances – if these aren’t cleaned, they will not work properly. Make sure you clean them as soon as you can.
3. Use less detergent – there is no reason to add too much detergent to your wash. Use less to save time and money
4. Load / unload at once – wrap your clothing and move them from one place to another to save time loading and unloading
5. Buy new socks – stop worrying about the single, worn sock that you lost in the wash
6. Clean immediately – if you have a stain on your clothing, get rid of it as quickly as possible. See infographic!
7. Wash less – get more clothes and you will not have to wash so often!
Instagram allows you to see exactly what inspires people and how creativity is drawn from their everyday life. We use Instagram to capture what makes us smile, what brings joy to our life, and what we are passionate about, and the accounts listed below are sure to inspire you in turn.
Here are our 20 top creative Instagram accounts that you should be following today.
Brandon Stanton walks the streets of New York City taking street photography, and he gets his subjects to open up about life details that even many family members may not know about them. It makes you smile and connect with the images at a new level.
Carin Olsson moved to Paris and is documenting every part of her experience, from the macaroons to the Eiffel Tower with all of its shimmering lights. If you want to go to Paris but can’t get there today, Carin will take you.