Breakfast is the most important meal of the day: you’ve heard it a million times because it is true. This video by The Domestic Geek makes it incredibly difficult to miss breakfast.
The Domestic Geek has simple recipes for breakfast smoothies for every day of the week. Smoothies are a great way of getting the fruits and vegetables you need into your body quickly and efficiently. She mentions how the fruit can be frozen beforehand to save even more time. The recipes themselves are simple and would probably take less than ten minutes in the morning as they involve throwing the ingredients into a blender and pushing the button. It is that simple.
There is a different one for every day of the week so breakfast will never be boring.
- She starts off with something tropical to brighten up a Monday. She then goes on to more nutritious yet delicious recipes for the following days.
- On Tuesday she has a recipe for a smoothie rich in Vitamin C that looks incredibly scrumptious. This dose of Vitamin C will help boost your immune system and keep you healthy.
- Wednesday’s smoothie is all about the bright red fruits to liven up the day. The watermelon will help keep you refreshed and the strawberries are good sources of folic acid.
- As Thursday is reaching the end of the week, you probably will be depleted of energy, but she has a recipe for a smoothie rich in anti-oxidants to boost your falling energy levels and keep you fresh to make it to Friday.
- Friday’s smoothie is a sneaky one. She manages to sneak in greens along with other fruits to make an appetizing smoothie that ensures you are putting the nutrients you need into your body but relishing it simultaneously. She mentions how the other fruits completely mask the taste of the greens allowing you to enjoy the nourishment.
Not only will you not be missing the most important meal of the day, you’ll also be giving your body the nutrition it needs and enjoying it at the same time. It doesn’t get better than that!
Featured photo credit: The Domestic Geek via youtube.com