People go on vacation to relax, to get away from their responsibilities and unwind a bit before heading back to the grind, and with time off being as scarce as it is for some people, making every vacation count is very important for your peace of mind. Here are six tips to help you make the most of your next vacation:
- Take a vacation every 3-6 months
- Make a flexible itinerary a priority
- Incorporate physical activity, but keep it easy
- Don’t ignore the impact of jet lag
- Keep your work at a comfortable distance
- Take it one step farther and break old habits
Be sure to visit the link to learn how all of these tips can help you get the most out of your next vacation, so you won’t have to feel like you didn’t make your one chance to take a break count.