Want to make a delicious chocolate cake without dedicating the extra time in making it? Then you are at the right place. One Pot Chef takes us through the below steps to making a chocolate cake using a microwave. Included below are the instructions for making the cake, and instructions for making a chocolate dressing to add to the cake. This is a fun project for a quick chocolate cake to satisfy instant cravings! Many ingredients can be substituted for a healthier alternative. For a healthy alternative replace:
Sugar for brown sugar or apple sauce
cocoa powder for high percentage of cocoa (at least 50%)
Milk with coconut milk
Instead of using the microwave simply bake cake in a preheated oven at 180 degrees C / 350 degrees F for about 20-25 minutes or until the cake is cooked all the way through. Please use a cake holder that is suitable for the oven!
Try this simple, quick and delicious recipe!
What you will need:
1 Cup of Caster Sugar (Super Fine White Sugar)
2 Cups of Self Raising Flour
1/4 Cup of Cocoa Powder
3/4 Cup of Milk
12 tablespoons of Butter (melted)
3/4 Cup of Dark Chocolate
1/3 Cup of Whipping Cream
1. Grab a mixing bowl, and add the 1 cup of caster sugar
2. Using a sifter, add the 2 cups of self raising flour
3. Using the same sifter, add the 1/4 cup of cocoa powder
4. Mix all together with a wooden spoon
5. Add the 2 eggs
6. Add the 3/4 cup milk
7. Add the melted 12 tablespoons of butter
8. Mix all together with a wooden spoon
9. Grab a plastic microwaveable bowl (roughly 2 inches deep)
10. Transfer mix into plastic microwaveable bowl
11. Place in microwave and cook for 6-7 minutes
12. Grab chocolate and place into glass microwaveable measuring 3/4 of a cup
13. Add 1/3 of cup of whipping cream and place into microwave for 1 minute
Instagram allows you to see exactly what inspires people and how creativity is drawn from their everyday life. We use Instagram to capture what makes us smile, what brings joy to our life, and what we are passionate about, and the accounts listed below are sure to inspire you in turn.
Here are our 20 top creative Instagram accounts that you should be following today.
Brandon Stanton walks the streets of New York City taking street photography, and he gets his subjects to open up about life details that even many family members may not know about them. It makes you smile and connect with the images at a new level.
Carin Olsson moved to Paris and is documenting every part of her experience, from the macaroons to the Eiffel Tower with all of its shimmering lights. If you want to go to Paris but can’t get there today, Carin will take you.