Thank you for printing our article. Explore Lifehack for similar articles to help you improve your life.
How to Make Life Offline Easier?
While you’re getting your online life easy, organized and productive, try a few of these tips to keep offline life the same. No use in having an immaculate online presence when you keep getting tripped up by things away from the computer.While you’re getting your online life easy, organized and productive, try a few of these tips to keep offline life the same. No use in having an immaculate online presence when you keep getting tripped up by things away from the computer.
- Hoard stamps. It’s true that snail mail is becoming less and less important, but every once in a while, you do need a stamp.
- Outsource your chores. Your time and sanity are worth way more than that kid’s hourly wage. If you have the means, ask your friends and neighbors for a referral for a housekeeper that is trustworthy.
- Never travel without a swimsuit. Period. You don’t want to miss an opportunity to enjoy a hot tub or sauna because they won’t let you go commando.
- Park far away from entrances. Walking across a parking lot isn’t necessarily the most pleasant thing, but it’s still walking. Walking is exercise and therefore reduces stress. Waiting patiently for a spot near the front, only to have that yellow H2 ignore you and pull into your spot will have the opposite effect.
- Change the billing cycles on your monthly bills so that they’re all due at the same time. Usually this can be accomplished with a quick phone call if it can’t be done online. This can prevent forgotten or lost bills, since you’ll have to go through your entire list of liabilities at the same time. If one of your accounts won’t allow you to change the billing cycle, then change all the others to match that one. The other useful thing about this practice is that it makes it easier to calculate your monthly expenses and make good decisions about your budget.
- Feel free to let the phone ring. Many people don’t realize that you don’t have to pick up the phone, or you can just turn off the ringer. The point is that people often call at bad times because they don’t know that it’s a bad time. Rather then let them interrupt you and complicate your life, simply ignore the call and get back to them when it is a better time for you.
There are many more over at the WiseGeek site.
How can I Make my Offline Life Easier? – [WiseGeek]
© 2005 - 2018 Lifehack · All Rights Reserved.