Looking to entertain family or friends this Christmas? Want to really “Wow!” them, but you don’t have a huge budget? How about making this cute and delicious Rudolf the Peanut Butter Cup Reindeer treat?
All it takes are a few handy supplies…
- 2 miniature Reese’s Cups per treat
- chocolate frosting or melted chocolate to use as glue
- green Fruit Roll-Ups
- 2 (1/4′ or 3/8″) candy eyes per treat
- Tootsie Rolls Midgees
- red M&Ms
- rolling pin
- knife or pizza wheel
- leaf-shaped cookie cutter
- round cookie cutter the size of the bottom side of a Reese’s Cup Miniature (7/8 inch)
Now for the best part…see your guests’ faces light up when you present them with a tray of Rudolf the Peanut Butter Cup Reindeer treats.
Resee’s Cup Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer Treats for Christmas | Hungry Happenings