Thank you for printing our article. Explore Lifehack for similar articles to help you improve your life.
Ask The Entrepreneurs: 15 Ways to Incorporate Fitness Into Your Company Culture
Ask The Entrepreneurs is a regular series where members of those involved in the Young Entrepreneur Council are asked a single question that aims to help Lifehack readers level up their own lives, whether in a area of management, communication, business or life in general.
Here’s the question posed in this edition of Ask The Entrepreneurs:
What is one cool way you’re motivating employees to get fit and stay healthy?
1. Work In Weekly Activities
– Derek Flanzraich, Greatist
2. Tell Stories of Healthy Living
– Phil Frost, Main Street ROI
3. No Junk Food!
– Warren Jolly, Affiliate Marketing
4. Communal Food and Corporate Gym Memberships
– Erika London, iAdventure.com
5. Inspired by Infomercials
– Nancy T. Nguyen, Sweet T
6. Put on Fitness Competitions
– Jesse Pujji, Ampush|social
7. Try Tough Mudder!
– Justin Beck, PerBlue
8. Sweaty Team Building
– Kevon Saber, Stealth
9. Walking Meetings
– Brent Beshore, AdVentures
10. Offer Incentives
– Jordan Guernsey, Molding Box
11. Lead by Example
– Nicolas Gremion, Foboko.com
12. A 5K Every Month
– Logan Lenz, Endagon
13. Teams That Think on Their Feet
– Robert Sofia, Platinum Advisor Marketing Strategies, LLC
14. Manage Well, Reduce Stress
– Elizabeth Saunders, Real Life E®
15. Provide the Time
– John Hall, Digital Talent Agents
(Featured photo credit: Open Briefcase with Running Shoes via Shutterstock)
© 2005 - 2018 Lifehack · All Rights Reserved.