Watermelon might be a summer fruit, but you tend to be able to find it all year round and you really ought to take advantage of its availability because, as it turns out, watermelon is incredibly good for you. So what are the health benefits of watermelon? Well, for one thing, it can help lower blood pressure in the obese. It’s also a natural diuretic that can help hydrate your body. It’s also a great sweet treat that’s still incredibly low in calories, and practically free from cholesterol and fat.
On a side note, if you’re having a little trouble in the bedroom, the fruit even works as a natural aphrodisiac and a natural Viagra when circulation is the problem.
1. L-citruline: Watermelon contains an abundance of an amino acid called L-citruline.
2. Alleviates high blood pressure.
3. Diuretic: Watermelon is a natural diuretic (as if the name isn’t a straightforward giveaway) and good for hydration.
4. Natural Viagra: In the area of improved circulation,one study has found that watermelon has Viagra-like effects where increased circulation is a necessity.
5. Vitamin and mineral rich: The body needs all sorts of vitamins and minerals to function.
6. Low in calories: A cup of watermelon contains about 80 calories.
Instagram allows you to see exactly what inspires people and how creativity is drawn from their everyday life. We use Instagram to capture what makes us smile, what brings joy to our life, and what we are passionate about, and the accounts listed below are sure to inspire you in turn.
Here are our 20 top creative Instagram accounts that you should be following today.
Brandon Stanton walks the streets of New York City taking street photography, and he gets his subjects to open up about life details that even many family members may not know about them. It makes you smile and connect with the images at a new level.
Carin Olsson moved to Paris and is documenting every part of her experience, from the macaroons to the Eiffel Tower with all of its shimmering lights. If you want to go to Paris but can’t get there today, Carin will take you.