Thank you for printing our article. Explore Lifehack for similar articles to help you improve your life.
52 Proven Stress Reducers
The counseling center at Texas Woman’s University published a list of 52 activities you can do to reduce stress. None of the activities cost any money and they are really easy to do. This link is definitely getting bookmarked:The counseling center at Texas Woman’s University published a list of 52 activities you can do to reduce stress. None of the activities cost any money and they are really easy to do. This link is definitely getting bookmarked:
- Get up fifteen minutes earlier in the morning. The inevitable morning mishaps will be less stressful.
- Prepare for the morning the evening before. Set the breakfast table, make lunches, put out the clothes you plan to wear, etc.
- Don’t rely on your memory. Write down appointment times, when to pick up the laundry, when library books are due, etc.
- Don’t put up with something that doesn’t work right. If your alarm clock, wallet, shoe laces, windshield wipers – whatever- are a constant aggravation, get them fixed or get new ones.
- Unplug your phone. Want to take a long bath, meditate, sleep, or read without interruption? Drum up the courage to temporarily disconnect. (The possibility of there being a terrible emergency in the next hour or so is almost nil.) Or use an answering machine.
- Simplify, simplify, simplify. .
- Get up and stretch periodically if your job requires that you sit for extended periods.
52 Proven Stress Reducers – [Texas Woman’s University]
© 2005 - 2018 Lifehack · All Rights Reserved.