We all love our pets and want to make our homes accessible and comfortable for them. So it comes as no surprise that there are so many products available made specially for them. Here are 40 wonderful ideas that every pet lover should try that will make any pet feel at home!
1. A Doggy Mattress So They Sleep Comfortably.
Doggy beds may be fine, but a doggy mattress like this one from Molly Mut will ensure that your pup gets the best night’s sleep possible.
2. This Cat Friendly Bookcase So The Vertical Is Available To Your Cats.
This particular one is designed by Corentin Dombrecht. Cats love vertical space, so how better to incorporate it into your interior design than a big, beautiful bookcase?
3. A Sofa With It’s Own Kennel To Make Your Dog Feel At Home.
Perfect if your dog gets a little overwhelmed in social situations or just likes to hide away! This one is available from Mpup!
4. Cat Tables To Keep Your Cat Busy Exploring.
Cats are curious by nature, so why not make their lives that much more interesting indoors? This particular table was created by Emily Wettstein.
5. Under-The-Stairs Cupboard That Becomes A Kennel So Your Dog Has It’s Very Own Space.
If it’s feasible for your home, then why not try this?
6. A Cat Friendly Chair Because Those Who Rock Together, Stay Together.
The more cat-friendly furniture you have, the more included your feline friend will feel. This particular chair was designed by Paul Kweton.
7. A Sofa Complete With Cat Tunnels So Your Cat Can Have Endless Adventures.
For those of you who are truly committed to your kitty’s comfort, and you can create your own!
8. Ceiling And Wall Tunnels To Give Your Cat More Adventure Options.
This is some extreme dedication to the happiness of your cat! Here’s how this particular mad lab was built.
9. Wall Beds So Every Empty Space Can Be Available To Your Pets.
All you need to do is stick some shelves up and your furry friends will be having adventures in no time.
10. A Cat Walk So You Can Give Them The Whole Upper Part Of The Room If You Want To!
I bet that is one happy cat! And it doesn’t even take up any extra space. Here’s some advice from “My Cat From Hell” star Jackson Galaxy on how to fit a cat walk.
11. Or Get This Coffee Table For Cats That Prefer Their Paws On The Ground.
Attaching fabrics, sheets or even towels to the undersides of your furniture will allow your pets to get comfy. If you like this design, it’s available from E&Y, but it will run you around $1,400.
12. Outdoor Forts To Make Your Pet Feel Like Royalty.
That is one lucky pup! Since this is practically a fancy shed, it should be simple to build.
13. An Outdoor Cat Walk To Keep Your Cat Contained.
Yes, this will take a lot of effort, but if it’s right for you and your pet, it may be worth it.
14. A Cat Hut To Double As Indoor Greenery.
Cat beds can be interesting and even fit into your decor too!
15. A Pet-Friendly Shower Curtain To Make Bath Time Less Of A Mess!
With this shower curtain from Help ’em Wash, there is no chance of you getting wet when your dog inevitably shakes it’s wet coat.
16. This Cabinet Litter Box To Keep Messes Out Of Sight And Out Of Mind.
A quick trip to IKEA, and I bet anyone could build themselves and their furry friends a litter box cabinet.
17. Doggy Bowls Incorporated Into Your Kitchen So Everyone Knows Where Their Food Is.
There’s no way that those bowls are getting knocked over or lost in this kitchen. Here’s a DIY dog bowl holder you can try yourself.
18. A Cat Bed For The Radiator To Save Space.
Space saving and cat friendly! Two very important qualities in pet decor. Available from Amazon.
19. Cat Playgrounds! For People Willing To Get The Most Out Of Their Vertical Space.
Here’s a How To from Instrucables, but more importantly, do they come in human size?
20. A Kitty Scratch Bed That Will Save Your Furniture.
Save your furniture by giving them their own to scratch, and this one’s available form Kitty Pod.
21. A Foldable Travel Bowl To Ensure That You Can Keep Your Pet Hydrated Wherever You Are.
Whether you’re going to the cafe or on holiday, this pet bowl will come in handy wherever. Get it from Bliss Paws here!
22. An Electric Cat Toy That Will Keep Your Cat Occupied.Amazon, this will stimulate their natural hunter instincts without you having to do much of anything.
23. The Hack For The Pet With Medication.
Make sure your fur baby never misses a dose again.
24. A Light For Your Pet’s Collar When Going For A Walk In The Dark.
Keep your dog and yourself safe while out on evening walks. These are available all over the place and Amazon has a particularly good range.
25. A Dog Basket For The Bike Enthusiast.
We only recommend this for smaller dogs!
26. Novelty Dog Beds For Those With A Sense Of Humour.
This one’s from Etsy, but I’m sure there are hundreds of different designs available to envelope your pet.
27. A Tennis Ball Shooter To Keep Your Dog Active.
Check out the iFetch Kickstarter here!
28. This Dog Fountain So Your Dog Can Get Water Whenever They Need Some.
Plus, you can show off how clever your dog is to friends and family or even complete strangers. Available on Amazon.
29. A Doggy Umbrella To Stop That Wet Dog Smell.
Keep your dog dry and your house free of that awful smell that seems to never go away.
30. The Responsible Dog Owner’s Car Rack To Keep Everyone Safe And Happy On A Drive.
Stop your dog from climbing into the front or making a mess by using this rail!
31. And Get This Seat Rucksack To Store Everything They’ll Need For The Journey.
This just may be the most organised you’ve ever been!
32. This Plastic Sheet For Your Door Scratching Pet.
The days of repainting and berating are over when you purchase one of these sheets!
33. Get This Cat Bed To Turn Your Cat Into A Burger.
Because why wouldn’t you want to do this? Available from Amazon Japan.
34. This Desk Shelf To Give Your Cat Somewhere To Sit Other Than Your Laptop.
Why do they always sit on the keyboard?! Fortunately, The Refined Feline has the cure.
35. This Quick And Easy Window Bed To Save Space And Give Some Comfort To Your Kitty.
If your cat loves to look out the window, then this is perfect for both of you.
36. This Sofa Scratch Sheet That Will Save Your Couch.
If your cat just won’t take the hint, you may need to settle and get one of these scratch sheets to protect your furniture.
37. This Tie To Save Your Toilet Paper.
Amazon currently sells this antidote to the toilet paper clawing kitty’s in your life. Because pets just love to make messes. Especially with the toilet paper!
38. A Kitty Face Scratcher and Massager To Keep Your Cat Content.
Because you’re not always available but lucky for you both, this is!
39. A Kitty Play Pal To Keep Your Pet Busy.
Available from Hammacher, this solar powered toy will keep your kitty busy.
40. A Door Vent That Allows Cats To Go Wherever They Want, But Not Their Canine Companions.
This is perfect if your cat is allowed in your bedroom, but your dog – who’s just been out in the muddy garden – is not.
Featured photo credit: JimmyHsu / 毛導 via flickr.com