Just this week I had pumpkin pancakes and pumpkin bread, and boy were they delicious. It may seem like I have a bit too much of the orange stuff in my diet, but cut me some slack. It is fall, after all! Rather than go against the grain, why not jump on board the pumpkin bandwagon and see what all the fuss is about? Below are some cool canned pumpkin recipes you can whip up in no time. Pick one, put it together, and serve it to your friends or significant other. I’m sure they’ll be super impressed! (Just as a note: all listed items have a link to the recipe in the description.) Happy pumpkin eating!
1. Pumpkin pancakesClick here for the recipe!
2. Pumpkin parfaitpretty easy to whip up so long as you have some Greek yogurt and a can of pumpkin lying around.
3. Pumpkin puddingThis recipe calls for freshly cubed pumpkin, but I’m sure the stuff in the can works just as well.
4. Pumpkin alfredoThe perfect fall Alfredo sauce. I’ll admit that this one is a bit strange, but it probably tastes good.
5. Pumpkin oatmeal barssweet kick.
6. Pumpkin butterIt’s great as a spread for breads!
7. Pumpkin dinner rollswith a bit of pumpkin. They actually look quite delicious.
8. Pumpkin spice latteGive it a go for yourself!
9. Pumpkin wedgesbut made out of pumpkin. It sounds a little offbeat to me, but I’d give it a try.
10. Pumpkin protein shakeprotein and pumpkin?
11. Pumpkin cheesecake dipyou’re good to go.
12. Pumpkin mashed potatoesa cup of pumpkin while you are doing the mashing.
13. Pumpkin hummusadd a few tablespoons of pumpkin into the mix. An easy way to impress your guests.
14. Pumpkin cookiescalls for the use of Greek yogurt, so you know these are going to be some creamy cookies.
15. Pumpkin sherbertbut I guess it works!
16. Pumpkin risottocomplicated to make, but the result seems to be worth it.
17. Pumpkin raviolia bit of pumpkin puree in it. Yum!
18. Pumpkin breadso I can vouch for its awesomeness. It makes for the perfect breakfast or in-between meal snack.
19. Pumpkin fudgeputting them together is just the natural thing to do.
20. Pumpkin mustardmix a bit of pumpkin into it? That way, everything I eat can have a little bit of fall in it! Do you have any canned pumpkin recipes you cook up exclusively during the fall? Share with us below!
Featured photo credit: Pumpkins/ Rene Schwietzke via flickr.com