The quickest way to understand what a book about is by reading a book summary. A new site surfaces called WikiSummaries, which provides free book summaries that anyone can edit. There are already many summaries that are related to personal development and productivity. Here are some good links:
- Blink: The Power of Thinking Without Thinking
- Dream Careers: How to Quickly Break into a Fab Job!
- The Fat Smash Diet: The Last Diet You’ll Ever Need
- Freakonomics: A Rogue Economist Explores the Hidden Side of Everything
- Good to Great: Why Some Companies Make the Leap… and Others Don’t
- Rich Dad, Poor Dad
- What Every Real Estate Investor Needs to Know about Cash Flow… And 36 Other Key Financial Measures