Thank you for printing our article. Explore Lifehack for similar articles to help you improve your life.
The GMail Nerve Center
Steve Rubel from Micro Persuasion has put together a handy multi-tutorial for using Gmail as the center for a variety of applications. These include:
- How to turn Gmail into a massive personal database (Gmail + the Google Toolbar)
- How to get real-time news updates in Gmail (Gmail+ Google Talk + Twitter)
- How to automatically store your bookmarks in Gmail (Gmail + del.icio.us + Yahoo Alerts)
- How to manage Calendar and To-Dos in Gmail (Gmail + Backpack + GCal + GTalk + iMified)
- How to blog from Gmail (Gmail + WordPress/TypePad/Blogger + IMified)
If you’re using Gmail every day for emails, integration makes sense. The speed, 2G+ space and tagging capabilities make Gmail a versatile application indeed.
Turn Gmail Into Your Personal Nerve Center – [MicroPersuasion]
© 2005 - 2018 Lifehack · All Rights Reserved.