Forbes covers a great series of interview with successful entrepreneurs on some interesting questions. Some of them are fun to read, other are pretty good tips to get for entrepreneurship:
- What was your first job?
- What was your biggest mistake?
- What is more important: the idea or the execution?
- What is your advice to young entrepreneurs?
- How many hours a day do you read?
- What motivates you?
- Is there any reason to get an MBA?
- What can’t you live without?
- What is the best part about being the boss?
- If you could be anything else, what would it be?
Which one do I enjoy most? It is probably the answers on “How many hours a day do you read?”. There are no magic formula on how much reading each one needs, but it seems that those successful entrepreneurs spend quite a bit of time to read and get new information. “What is your advice to young entrepreneurs?” has a set of good advices as well.
Which question do you like?
Secrets Of The Self-Made – [Forbes]