- 9 Wonderful Ways to Get Started in the World of Personal Productivity
Posted on Monday, November 3rd, 2008 in FeaturedOne day, an innocent worker goes online and decides to see if there are any tips out in the big wide world on getting more done, more quickly, more often. But soon, the poor sod becomes entangled in a complicated trail of information; a few quadzillion blogs on the subject, millions of books, and a whole lot of fancy terms like “ubiquitous capture” and strange rituals such as weekly reviews and inbox processing.
- Your Expertise is Worth Money: 5 Sites You Can Write For
Posted on Thursday, November 6th, 2008 in FeaturedPlenty of people start blogging with the hope of making some money off their expertise. But it can be difficult to turn a profit on blogging: until you’ve built up a significant readership, you can expect only a few cents worth of Google AdSense revenue. There are certainly easier ways to earn money by writing about your area of expertise.There are plenty of sites that will pay for your short articles, although several have some drawbacks.
- Looking at the Little Things
Posted on Wednesday, November 5th, 2008 in FeaturedThis year has turned out to be a year of tremendous challenge for me. I realized that the career I’d spent my adult life cultivating was not quite as fulfilling as I’d hoped, and at the same time my relationship started buckling under pressures both from within and without.Change, it seems, was in order.If you listen to popular wisdom, especially as expressed in movies and TV shows, profound change comes from profound events.
- Increase Your Motivation by Framing Tasks
Posted on Wednesday, November 5th, 2008 in ProductivityIn Getting Things Done methodology and most other personal productivity systems, dividing projects and large tasks into the smallest tasks divisible is considered a basic, fundamental concept. These systems tell us to divide a task into individual actions until we get close to a point where we can’t break things down into any further actions.The point is to focus the brain on something small enough to tackle right away.
- In Uncertain Times, Prepare Yourself for New Opportunities
Posted on Friday, November 7th, 2008 in FeaturedWe live in uncertain times. Global financial collapse, rapid relocation of industries, emerging markets, political unrest, and just the fast pace of change in the Information Era in general all mea that things you take for granted today might be completely different tomorrow.Now is certainly not a time for rigidity. The career you’re working in this year might not even exist in 2010.
Last Updated on July 12, 2021
Lifehack Reviews: 50 Best Life Hacks for Your Life
Do you want to be as productive as many of us, but missed a lot of actions at lifehack.org during the year? We’ve selected the best 50 life hacks, based on their popularity and contents in different categories. Invest your time – read them. Bookmark this page and mark reading them as one of your new year resolutions.
Communication, Writing, Studying
- My Best Presentation Tricks
- The Business Card Game
- Persuasive Writing for Students, Webmasters, Bloggers, and Everyone Else
- 7 tips of handling your Emails without feeling overwhelmed
- Writing as a Form of Self Healing
- Advice for students: Writing by hand
- Yes, But Do People Like You?
- Writing – Just do it!
- A good place to study
- Blog your way through Writer’s Block
- 14 Tips for Communicating Ideas
Productivity, Creativity, Motivation
- 9 Top Secrets of Naturally Born Organizers
- Fight The Flab!
- More Fight The Flab!
- Limit Creativity, Get Innovation
- Precious Moments
- 5 Ways to Improve Your Productivity in the Office
- A Geek’s Best Lifehack
- What Kind of Paranoid Are You?
- Being A Creative
- There’s No Time!
- The Mysteries Behind Motivation and How To Manipulate Them
- Time Management: Handling Disruptions in Daily Schedules
- Productivity Hack: Write Mini Process Flows
- Design an Online Workflow
Management, Self-Management, Entrepreneurship
- Bare Bones Project Hacks
- The 10 Beliefs of Great Managers
- The Simplest Path to Success
- Letting Things Go
- Closet Entrepreneur
- Time To Discard The Portmanteau
- 5 Important Keys to Bootstrap Your Entrepreneurship
- The Most Underutilized Tool for Effective Communication
- Everyday Performance Reviews
- Meetings, @&!!$*@ Meetings!
- What Are You Worried About?
- How to Ruin Your Career In Five Easy Steps
Procrastination, Goal Settings, Life
- 9 Steps to Define your Goal Destination and Devise a Plan to Get There
- Pro-Active Steps to Prevent Procrastination
- Improve Your Life By Following A Schedule
- The Causes of Procrastination And How To Conquer Them
- How To Make Resolutions You’ll Keep
- Literal Life Hack: Cut your window of time in half
- New Year’s Resolutions and Deficit Thinking
- 6 Sleep Tips
- Risks versus Rewards Worksheet
- 5 Tips for Getting Out of Debt (and Why)
- Deep Breathing: A Great Health Trick
- 8 Expenses to Cut and How
- Desk-side Fitness
Are there any lifehacks that you’ve learned over the past year?
Featured photo credit: Rainier Ridao via unsplash.com