- How to Write a Great Term Paper in One Evening | studenthacks.org
Student Hacks outlines a strategy for writing a good-enough paper in one night. Obviously this isn’t the best way to go about your studies, but if poor planning leaves you in the lurch, this approach might be just the thing your fat out of the fire.
student writing termpaper hack research timemanagement
- Getting Things Done… Faster
OrganizeIT suggests that not only can you Get Things Done but you can do it faster by following a few tips: set a time limit, avod distractions, stay healthy and alert, use the right tools, and create habits.
gtd advice howto efficiency work business system
- The 5 Rules of Writing Effective Email
Edith Yeung lists fice questions you should ask about your email before you send it to make sure it gets read and acted on.
email communication writing business howto
- Conquering your fear of public speaking
I’ve seen students literally trembling with fear before making a presentation, so Steve Trobak’s advice at CNET is well appreciated. In short: face your fear, know your material, don’t worry so much, interact, and spell out your worst case scenario.
speaking tips presentation business education advice
- How to Be Interesting
Russell Davies shares some tips on how to attract and hold the attention of others. What t boils down to is being interested — in others, in the world around you — and sharing what interests you, freely and openly.
interesting inspiration advice Howto Development creativity
- 64 Interview answers you need to know
64 common interview questions and answers, including possible reminder on traps from the questions. A great start to prepare for interview.
interview, career, job
- 150 Resources to Help You Write Better, Faster, and More Persuasively
An exhaustive list of sources, references, and guides for writers of all kinds. Perfect for journalists, business writers, students, and any other writer looking for authoritative sources and help on mproving their written style.
writing reference resources tools education
- 8 Steps to running your business on (mostly) free apps
Found|Read discusses the practical and psychological aspects of running a business using free/low-cost applications. This help small and new companies save money and offers greater flexibility as new technologies and services become available.
soft software free tools entrepreneurship business
Last Updated on July 12, 2021
Lifehack Reviews: 50 Best Life Hacks for Your Life
Do you want to be as productive as many of us, but missed a lot of actions at lifehack.org during the year? We’ve selected the best 50 life hacks, based on their popularity and contents in different categories. Invest your time – read them. Bookmark this page and mark reading them as one of your new year resolutions.
Communication, Writing, Studying
- My Best Presentation Tricks
- The Business Card Game
- Persuasive Writing for Students, Webmasters, Bloggers, and Everyone Else
- 7 tips of handling your Emails without feeling overwhelmed
- Writing as a Form of Self Healing
- Advice for students: Writing by hand
- Yes, But Do People Like You?
- Writing – Just do it!
- A good place to study
- Blog your way through Writer’s Block
- 14 Tips for Communicating Ideas
Productivity, Creativity, Motivation
- 9 Top Secrets of Naturally Born Organizers
- Fight The Flab!
- More Fight The Flab!
- Limit Creativity, Get Innovation
- Precious Moments
- 5 Ways to Improve Your Productivity in the Office
- A Geek’s Best Lifehack
- What Kind of Paranoid Are You?
- Being A Creative
- There’s No Time!
- The Mysteries Behind Motivation and How To Manipulate Them
- Time Management: Handling Disruptions in Daily Schedules
- Productivity Hack: Write Mini Process Flows
- Design an Online Workflow
Management, Self-Management, Entrepreneurship
- Bare Bones Project Hacks
- The 10 Beliefs of Great Managers
- The Simplest Path to Success
- Letting Things Go
- Closet Entrepreneur
- Time To Discard The Portmanteau
- 5 Important Keys to Bootstrap Your Entrepreneurship
- The Most Underutilized Tool for Effective Communication
- Everyday Performance Reviews
- Meetings, @&!!$*@ Meetings!
- What Are You Worried About?
- How to Ruin Your Career In Five Easy Steps
Procrastination, Goal Settings, Life
- 9 Steps to Define your Goal Destination and Devise a Plan to Get There
- Pro-Active Steps to Prevent Procrastination
- Improve Your Life By Following A Schedule
- The Causes of Procrastination And How To Conquer Them
- How To Make Resolutions You’ll Keep
- Literal Life Hack: Cut your window of time in half
- New Year’s Resolutions and Deficit Thinking
- 6 Sleep Tips
- Risks versus Rewards Worksheet
- 5 Tips for Getting Out of Debt (and Why)
- Deep Breathing: A Great Health Trick
- 8 Expenses to Cut and How
- Desk-side Fitness
Are there any lifehacks that you’ve learned over the past year?
Featured photo credit: Rainier Ridao via unsplash.com