- 5 ways to screw up your talk
Dr. Mike Kaspari of Getting Things Done in Academia offers this humorous take on giving presentations — specifically, the things we do to screw them up, like going on and on and on and on… Applies not only to academic presentations, but to ANY kind.
Tags: presentation communication
- 17 Tips to Be Productive with Instant Messaging
Leo Baubuta at Web Worker Daily says the best way to be productive with Im is not to use IM. He has a point. But if you find you must use it, he offers 17 pieces of advice to make the most of chatting online.
Tags: communication email productivity tips im
- Attention Management: 7 Tips to Use Your Attention Wisely
Donald Latumahina at Life Optimizer suggests treating your attention like a resource and offers a set of tips on how to maximize, manage, and invest it wisely.
Tags: focus attention productivity
- How does everything get tied up in knots?!
How are people a lot like string? What does knot science have to tell us about our lives’ complications? Space Daisy has the answers!
Tags: knots complication life
- The Three Key Rules For Any Organizing System
OrganizeIT says that every system will succeed or fail based on how easy it is to input information, retrieve and use information, an delete it when it’s no longer needed.
Tags: organization productivity system
- Tuesdayâs Tip: Effective Backups
A basic plan for making and keeping computer backups from Productivity501. Focuses on general principles rather than recommending specific tools.
Tags: storage Backup tips productivity
- How to Learn From Mistakes
It’s no empty truism to say we learn most from the mistakes we make, but sometimes it’s hard to see how. Tejvan Pettinger at PickTheBrain guides you through the process of making the most of mistakes.
Tags: mistakes self-improvement advice
Last Updated on July 12, 2021
Lifehack Reviews: 50 Best Life Hacks for Your Life
Do you want to be as productive as many of us, but missed a lot of actions at lifehack.org during the year? We’ve selected the best 50 life hacks, based on their popularity and contents in different categories. Invest your time – read them. Bookmark this page and mark reading them as one of your new year resolutions.
Communication, Writing, Studying
- My Best Presentation Tricks
- The Business Card Game
- Persuasive Writing for Students, Webmasters, Bloggers, and Everyone Else
- 7 tips of handling your Emails without feeling overwhelmed
- Writing as a Form of Self Healing
- Advice for students: Writing by hand
- Yes, But Do People Like You?
- Writing – Just do it!
- A good place to study
- Blog your way through Writer’s Block
- 14 Tips for Communicating Ideas
Productivity, Creativity, Motivation
- 9 Top Secrets of Naturally Born Organizers
- Fight The Flab!
- More Fight The Flab!
- Limit Creativity, Get Innovation
- Precious Moments
- 5 Ways to Improve Your Productivity in the Office
- A Geek’s Best Lifehack
- What Kind of Paranoid Are You?
- Being A Creative
- There’s No Time!
- The Mysteries Behind Motivation and How To Manipulate Them
- Time Management: Handling Disruptions in Daily Schedules
- Productivity Hack: Write Mini Process Flows
- Design an Online Workflow
Management, Self-Management, Entrepreneurship
- Bare Bones Project Hacks
- The 10 Beliefs of Great Managers
- The Simplest Path to Success
- Letting Things Go
- Closet Entrepreneur
- Time To Discard The Portmanteau
- 5 Important Keys to Bootstrap Your Entrepreneurship
- The Most Underutilized Tool for Effective Communication
- Everyday Performance Reviews
- Meetings, @&!!$*@ Meetings!
- What Are You Worried About?
- How to Ruin Your Career In Five Easy Steps
Procrastination, Goal Settings, Life
- 9 Steps to Define your Goal Destination and Devise a Plan to Get There
- Pro-Active Steps to Prevent Procrastination
- Improve Your Life By Following A Schedule
- The Causes of Procrastination And How To Conquer Them
- How To Make Resolutions You’ll Keep
- Literal Life Hack: Cut your window of time in half
- New Year’s Resolutions and Deficit Thinking
- 6 Sleep Tips
- Risks versus Rewards Worksheet
- 5 Tips for Getting Out of Debt (and Why)
- Deep Breathing: A Great Health Trick
- 8 Expenses to Cut and How
- Desk-side Fitness
Are there any lifehacks that you’ve learned over the past year?
Featured photo credit: Rainier Ridao via unsplash.com