- Storing extension cords
Simple little hack to keep extension cords wrapped and organized when not in use — stick them into a paper towel tube. Piece of cake.
home tips hack organization
- Web Worker 101: Tracking Business Expenses
Intended for freelance web worker’s, Web Worker Daily’s advice on keeping track of your business expenses can probably be adapted to anyone’s worklife. Offers some methods of keeping track of your expenses and a list of what expenses are legit.
Tags: business freelance taxes expenses
- The Only Time Management Tip You Really Need
Learn to stop doing tasks when they reach the oint where they’re no longer productive. I don’t know if it’s the ONLY time management tip you’ll ever need, but it’s a good one.
Tags: productivity timemanagement tips
- Menu Planning: Save Time In The Kitchen
The Organized Home suggests establishing a shopping and cooking routine to save time at both the grocery store and in the kitchen. They also give instructions on creating a menu plan that allows a degree of flexibility so things don’t get boring.
Tags: food cooking planning home productivity kitchen
- Stop Beating Yourself Up – Create a Plan!
Dumb Little Man says beating ourselves up over our failures is counter-productive — and he’s right! Includes tips on how you can get over your mistakes and move o.
Tags: productivity advice planning
Last Updated on July 12, 2021
Lifehack Reviews: 50 Best Life Hacks for Your Life
Do you want to be as productive as many of us, but missed a lot of actions at lifehack.org during the year? We’ve selected the best 50 life hacks, based on their popularity and contents in different categories. Invest your time – read them. Bookmark this page and mark reading them as one of your new year resolutions.
Communication, Writing, Studying
- My Best Presentation Tricks
- The Business Card Game
- Persuasive Writing for Students, Webmasters, Bloggers, and Everyone Else
- 7 tips of handling your Emails without feeling overwhelmed
- Writing as a Form of Self Healing
- Advice for students: Writing by hand
- Yes, But Do People Like You?
- Writing – Just do it!
- A good place to study
- Blog your way through Writer’s Block
- 14 Tips for Communicating Ideas
Productivity, Creativity, Motivation
- 9 Top Secrets of Naturally Born Organizers
- Fight The Flab!
- More Fight The Flab!
- Limit Creativity, Get Innovation
- Precious Moments
- 5 Ways to Improve Your Productivity in the Office
- A Geek’s Best Lifehack
- What Kind of Paranoid Are You?
- Being A Creative
- There’s No Time!
- The Mysteries Behind Motivation and How To Manipulate Them
- Time Management: Handling Disruptions in Daily Schedules
- Productivity Hack: Write Mini Process Flows
- Design an Online Workflow
Management, Self-Management, Entrepreneurship
- Bare Bones Project Hacks
- The 10 Beliefs of Great Managers
- The Simplest Path to Success
- Letting Things Go
- Closet Entrepreneur
- Time To Discard The Portmanteau
- 5 Important Keys to Bootstrap Your Entrepreneurship
- The Most Underutilized Tool for Effective Communication
- Everyday Performance Reviews
- Meetings, @&!!$*@ Meetings!
- What Are You Worried About?
- How to Ruin Your Career In Five Easy Steps
Procrastination, Goal Settings, Life
- 9 Steps to Define your Goal Destination and Devise a Plan to Get There
- Pro-Active Steps to Prevent Procrastination
- Improve Your Life By Following A Schedule
- The Causes of Procrastination And How To Conquer Them
- How To Make Resolutions You’ll Keep
- Literal Life Hack: Cut your window of time in half
- New Year’s Resolutions and Deficit Thinking
- 6 Sleep Tips
- Risks versus Rewards Worksheet
- 5 Tips for Getting Out of Debt (and Why)
- Deep Breathing: A Great Health Trick
- 8 Expenses to Cut and How
- Desk-side Fitness
Are there any lifehacks that you’ve learned over the past year?
Featured photo credit: Rainier Ridao via unsplash.com