A new online task manager with an interesting concept — lists are kept in plain text for swapping back and forth from your desktop.
Tags: gtd apps webapp tasks productivity
- 5 Challenges of Working From Anywhere And How To Overcome Them
Geared at freelancers, these tips should apply to anyone — students abroad, travelers, mobile businesspeople — who needs (or wants) to travel. Covers how to stay connected and stay focused just about anywhere in the world.
Tags: freelance work mobility travel
- John Rambo’s Solutions to 5 Everyday Office Problems
How would Regional Account Executive John Rambo, ex-POW and general butt-kicker, respond to common office problems like an intern stealing his lunch or a bad performance review? Find out at ToplessRobot.
Tags: humor office
- It Takes only 7 SHORTCUTS to Become Lightning Fast User
Great overview of good, quick shortcuts in several programs. Some I knew (CTRL-T to open a new tab in Firefox, for example) and some were totally new to me (scroll wheel click to open a link in a new tab).
Tags: shortcut, efficiency, productivity firefox
Last Updated on July 12, 2021
Lifehack Reviews: 50 Best Life Hacks for Your Life
Do you want to be as productive as many of us, but missed a lot of actions at lifehack.org during the year? We’ve selected the best 50 life hacks, based on their popularity and contents in different categories. Invest your time – read them. Bookmark this page and mark reading them as one of your new year resolutions.
Communication, Writing, Studying
- My Best Presentation Tricks
- The Business Card Game
- Persuasive Writing for Students, Webmasters, Bloggers, and Everyone Else
- 7 tips of handling your Emails without feeling overwhelmed
- Writing as a Form of Self Healing
- Advice for students: Writing by hand
- Yes, But Do People Like You?
- Writing – Just do it!
- A good place to study
- Blog your way through Writer’s Block
- 14 Tips for Communicating Ideas
Productivity, Creativity, Motivation
- 9 Top Secrets of Naturally Born Organizers
- Fight The Flab!
- More Fight The Flab!
- Limit Creativity, Get Innovation
- Precious Moments
- 5 Ways to Improve Your Productivity in the Office
- A Geek’s Best Lifehack
- What Kind of Paranoid Are You?
- Being A Creative
- There’s No Time!
- The Mysteries Behind Motivation and How To Manipulate Them
- Time Management: Handling Disruptions in Daily Schedules
- Productivity Hack: Write Mini Process Flows
- Design an Online Workflow
Management, Self-Management, Entrepreneurship
- Bare Bones Project Hacks
- The 10 Beliefs of Great Managers
- The Simplest Path to Success
- Letting Things Go
- Closet Entrepreneur
- Time To Discard The Portmanteau
- 5 Important Keys to Bootstrap Your Entrepreneurship
- The Most Underutilized Tool for Effective Communication
- Everyday Performance Reviews
- Meetings, @&!!$*@ Meetings!
- What Are You Worried About?
- How to Ruin Your Career In Five Easy Steps
Procrastination, Goal Settings, Life
- 9 Steps to Define your Goal Destination and Devise a Plan to Get There
- Pro-Active Steps to Prevent Procrastination
- Improve Your Life By Following A Schedule
- The Causes of Procrastination And How To Conquer Them
- How To Make Resolutions You’ll Keep
- Literal Life Hack: Cut your window of time in half
- New Year’s Resolutions and Deficit Thinking
- 6 Sleep Tips
- Risks versus Rewards Worksheet
- 5 Tips for Getting Out of Debt (and Why)
- Deep Breathing: A Great Health Trick
- 8 Expenses to Cut and How
- Desk-side Fitness
Are there any lifehacks that you’ve learned over the past year?
Featured photo credit: Rainier Ridao via unsplash.com