- Feeling Stuck? 100 Ways to Change your Life
Can you change our life in 20 minutes? Wise Bread thinks so. Set a timer for 20 minutes, sit down, and write a list of 100 goals — careers you want, places to see, people to meet, whatever. Tap into desires you didn’t know you had, so you can act on them
Tags: life creativity brainstorming
- Time Management: The Pickle Jar Theory
Jeremy Wright at A List Apart expands on the idea of “Big Rocks”. The pickle jar is your time; if you fill it up with sand (unimportant tasks) there’s no room for the Big Rocks (your major projects). Fill it with Big Rocks first, then smaller rocks, then
Tags: time_management big_rocks productivity
- A Primer on Getting Things Done
7P Productions offers this good, short introduction to the basic principles of Getting Things Done.
Tags: gtd beginners productivity
- 12 Unique Tricks To Combat Impulsive Buying
LessonInLife.com offers up some useful advice for combating the urge to spend for the sake of spending. I know it’s neat, but do you really need that pen with the Elmo-shaped click-button that glows in the dark and writes underwater?
Tags: buying, shopping, self-control
- Ultimate Guide to Packing Light: 45 Tips to Lighten Your Load
Elizabeth at Go Green Travel Green rounds up 35 of the Web’s best posts on traveling light. Unless you can afford a porter, lightening your load can add significantly to the fun you have traveling!
Tags: travel, packing, advice
- db clay’s “F— the Recession” Sale
db clay, the sponsor of our January giveaways, is running a sale this week, February 25 – 29. They’re offering 50% off their entire stock of wallets, so if you wene’t one of the lucky winners last month, head oer now and pick u your favorite!
Tags: design fashion wallets sale
Last Updated on July 12, 2021
Lifehack Reviews: 50 Best Life Hacks for Your Life
Do you want to be as productive as many of us, but missed a lot of actions at lifehack.org during the year? We’ve selected the best 50 life hacks, based on their popularity and contents in different categories. Invest your time – read them. Bookmark this page and mark reading them as one of your new year resolutions.
Communication, Writing, Studying
- My Best Presentation Tricks
- The Business Card Game
- Persuasive Writing for Students, Webmasters, Bloggers, and Everyone Else
- 7 tips of handling your Emails without feeling overwhelmed
- Writing as a Form of Self Healing
- Advice for students: Writing by hand
- Yes, But Do People Like You?
- Writing – Just do it!
- A good place to study
- Blog your way through Writer’s Block
- 14 Tips for Communicating Ideas
Productivity, Creativity, Motivation
- 9 Top Secrets of Naturally Born Organizers
- Fight The Flab!
- More Fight The Flab!
- Limit Creativity, Get Innovation
- Precious Moments
- 5 Ways to Improve Your Productivity in the Office
- A Geek’s Best Lifehack
- What Kind of Paranoid Are You?
- Being A Creative
- There’s No Time!
- The Mysteries Behind Motivation and How To Manipulate Them
- Time Management: Handling Disruptions in Daily Schedules
- Productivity Hack: Write Mini Process Flows
- Design an Online Workflow
Management, Self-Management, Entrepreneurship
- Bare Bones Project Hacks
- The 10 Beliefs of Great Managers
- The Simplest Path to Success
- Letting Things Go
- Closet Entrepreneur
- Time To Discard The Portmanteau
- 5 Important Keys to Bootstrap Your Entrepreneurship
- The Most Underutilized Tool for Effective Communication
- Everyday Performance Reviews
- Meetings, @&!!$*@ Meetings!
- What Are You Worried About?
- How to Ruin Your Career In Five Easy Steps
Procrastination, Goal Settings, Life
- 9 Steps to Define your Goal Destination and Devise a Plan to Get There
- Pro-Active Steps to Prevent Procrastination
- Improve Your Life By Following A Schedule
- The Causes of Procrastination And How To Conquer Them
- How To Make Resolutions You’ll Keep
- Literal Life Hack: Cut your window of time in half
- New Year’s Resolutions and Deficit Thinking
- 6 Sleep Tips
- Risks versus Rewards Worksheet
- 5 Tips for Getting Out of Debt (and Why)
- Deep Breathing: A Great Health Trick
- 8 Expenses to Cut and How
- Desk-side Fitness
Are there any lifehacks that you’ve learned over the past year?
Featured photo credit: Rainier Ridao via unsplash.com