Thank you for printing our article. Explore Lifehack for similar articles to help you improve your life.
Get Productive and Give Back with Bundlelytic's Web Productivity Bundle
If you’re looking for a way to level up your productivity at a fraction of the price and you want to help out a good cause in the process, check out The Web Productivity Bundle assembled by Bundlelytic. It’s available for just $25, and 100% of the money will be donated to the Flinders Medical Centre Foundation in South Australia.
The proceeds will help their respiratory team upgrade their current invasive lung cancer diagnostic method to endobronchial ultrasound. While the new unit costs well over $100,000, every little bit helps. With endobronchial ultrasound, the diagnosis of lung cancer will be safer and less risky for the patient and will help detect cancer much earlier, providing the patient will a better survival rate.
The Web Productivity Bundle has got some real winners in this one — the softeare packaged in this bundle is worth $116 in total.
- A 12-month subscription to ActiveInbox Plus: This is a solid plugin for Chrome and Firefox that adds several fantastic features like to-do-lists, project groups, deadlines and schedules, status labels and annotations – all from within Gmail!
- A 12-month subscription to LastPass Premium: Save all of your online passwords on LastPass’ secure servers and have them synced to all of your computers and mobile devices. If you’re not already using a password generator, this one is tough to beat.
- A 6-month subscription to ibVPN’s Premium Total VPN package: VPN solution with access to 6 US servers, along with servers in UK, Netherlands, Canada, Germany, France, Ireland, Switzerland and Luxembourg. Pretty handy if you like to watch Hulu and you’re not in the US (like me).
- A full license for Connectify Pro: An extremely convenient tool that makes it so much easier to create Wifi hotspots on any laptop so the existing Internet connection can be shared with other devices.
- An early beta invite to AeroFS: A tool that allows unlimited data syncing between computers. It is completely independent of third party servers, and provides unlimited online storage (although it’s currently capped at 1GB for each shared library).
- 2 free ebooks courtesy of Liquid Silver Books: “Hardware” by Sara Brookes and “Geek Love” by Mechele Armstrong.
Bundlelytic charity bundles are entirely for charity and non-profit; and the licenses/services are sponsored by the participating companies that believe in supporting the cause. But quantities are limited. This bundle is limited to just 300 copies, so head over to Bundlelytic now and don’t miss out on your chance to give your productivity — and a charity — a real lift.
© 2005 - 2018 Lifehack · All Rights Reserved.