Many times you may hear about training your mind can make you more smart and efficient. But how? Paul’s tips has a set of five quick habits to train your mind that is worth a read if you are interested on such topic:
- Never let a word pass you by
- Try doing everyday sums in your head
- Learn about something you wouldn’t normally bother with
- Read non-fiction rather than fiction
- Always be ready to question your own beliefs
In my opinion, Learn about something you wouldn’t normally bother with is a good one among other four. Learning something which is not within your comfort area will usually use some other parts of your mind. This will give you opportunities to utilize different knowledge and ideas in your memory, hence it will effectively improve your mind.
Five excellent mind habits to develop – [Paul’s tips]