Found this article by William Pietri on showing their team room. They’ve set up their room based on the methodology of Extreme Programming, but I see they have couple of great setup for normal team as well:
- Nature light presents, but not directly shine behind the monitor
- Enough whiteboards to store information and brainstorm with ideas
- Enough rooms for two people to colloborate on the same computer
- Two monitors to increase viewable space for higher productivity
- Great chairs with good back support
What else do you see which are great setups?
An XP Team Room – [Scissor]