Thank you for printing our article. Explore Lifehack for similar articles to help you improve your life.
D*I*Y Planner Hipster PDA Edition
It is exciting news that Douglas Johnston from a million monkeys typing has released D*I*Y Planner 2 Hipster PDA Edition which has over 30 organisational and planning templates for index card. It includes:
* A cover, including an “if lost, please return to” form
* A Getting Things Done Quick Reference Card, including a flow chart, a weekly review list, and a list of “Stuff” (TM, patent pending)
* A Covey Planning Quick Reference Card, including salient summaries from First Things First
* Yearly calendars for 2005 and 2006
* Three variations on the monthly calendar, both horizontal and vertical
* A weekly calendar
* Day Keeper, a daily time management form, with timed and untimed versions
* More Day Keeper forms, with areas for actions
* A “GTD All-In-One” with Next Actions, Waiting For and Notes areas
* Separate full-size Next Actions and Waiting For templates
* Agenda cards for people or meetings
* Someday/Maybe project and quick-list forms
* Single- and double-line ToDo forms
* Covey Roles and Covey Quadrant, for the top-down fans
* Basic Project and Checklist templates
* Shopping and Finances forms
* Notes templates in lined and grid versions
* Matrix, a form for writing or tracking tabular data (exercise/fitness logs, calorie counting, grades, borrowed library books, budget items, etc.)
* A basic Contacts template, four to a sheet
* Instructions for printing, cutting, modifying, troubleshooting, etc.
Download and instructions are on the following link.
D*I*Y Planner Hipster PDA Edition – [a million monkeys typing]
© 2005 - 2018 Lifehack · All Rights Reserved.