Have I fallen in love? Is this love real? Maybe I like this person? I don’t know my own feelings… Everyone has had these worries about love at least once. If s/he is already married or is a type completely opposite to yours, you may feel crazy and don’t want to admit to your feelings. But aren’t there times when you realised “love” through your unconscious attitude towards someone or something that he said that keeps running in your head?
Is this LOVE? Or is it just another LIKE?
You can diagnose your “love” in this test, just count the number of items that ring true to you.
1. I want to say unnecessary things to him/her.
You know it’s unnecessary…but you want to meddle!
2. I want to talk about myself in front of him/her.
Were there times when you noticed that you kept talking about yourself?
3. To be honest, I want to have sex.
No explanation is necessary. It’s a human nature.
4. I want to do snowboarding (or other sports) with him/her.
You want to release your overflowing passion.
5. I want to seduce him/her or want to be seduced by him/her.
You probably are imagining what’s next already. (laughs)
6. I have similar taste in food and music to him/her.
Yes, people say this is important for marriage.
7. He/She seems very accepting.
You want him/her to accept you as who you are.
8. I want to be protected or want to protect him/her.
Well, people must support each other…
9. I feel that I can trust him/her.
As long as this isn’t a biased presumption, OK!
10. I want to be touched, or touch him/her.
If you like someone, you long to be near them.
11. I want to make him/her laugh.
It’s also very important to share enjoyable moments.
12. I don’t know why, but I want to know.
The reason for being interested…
13. When I’m with him/her, my attitude becomes hot and cold.
You can’t be honest because of “love”! Totally understand your feeling!
14. I want to tease him/her.
Do you pick on him/her because you want him/her to look at you?
15. I feel that he/she is awfully attractive.
Even if they aren’t handsome, there are many attractive men out there.
16. I’m tempted to pet him/her.
Do you think he/she is as cute as a pet?
17. He/She has already told me his problems and complaints.
One can only show their weaknesses to someone he/she trusts.
18. I want to sympathise with him/her even if it is a bad story.
To show one’s weakness is to open one’s heart.
19. I want to heal his/her pain.
You would be a great mother or father!
20. I feel that I am necessary to him/her.
…it’s possible that you’re the one needing him/her.
Time to sort your “love”! Let’s see, how many items are true to you!
You answered YES to 4 or more of questions “1-5”:
Genuinely in love
You are in carnivorous mode. Perhaps you’re frustrated? But “I want to have sex!” is a type of “love” that is necessary for human prosperity so there’s nothing to be ashamed of!
You answered YES to 4 or more of questions “6-10”:
You like his face or the feeling of being with him/her
The feeling of comfort when you two are together is important. But actually, you might be in love with yourself rather than him/her. This might be the typical “I like him/her if he/she likes me”.
You answered YES to 4 or more of questions “11-15”:
Friendly or humanly love
This is the perfect kind of “love” for just friends. You two might have good influence on each other as rivals. It’s best to be friends that you can joke with and share your weaknesses with.
You answered YES to 4 or more of questions “16-20”:
Sympathy or family love
You are a nice person. Perhaps you usually get stuck with mommy’s boys or daddy’s girls, and confused falling in a love relationship with being kind to others.
You answered YES to 16 or more with an overall balance:
Congratulations! You must love him so much that his/her faults are precious to you. This first-class “love” forgives selfishness and needs. Go and approach him/her!
“Love” comes in different forms. There are instances where you seem to like someone but in fact you actually like yourself. At times, such feeling might be too strong and ruin the other. The feeling of love does not go well either too light or too heavy. A balanced “love” might be an eternal theme.
In the test of the biases of “love”, which type did you fall under?