Thank you for printing our article. Explore Lifehack for similar articles to help you improve your life.
Seven Brilliant Quotes From Famous people Can Brighten Your Day
- “Never play with the feelings of others because you may win the game but the risk is that you will surely lose the person for a life time.” – Shakespeare
- “The world suffers a lot. Not because of the violence of bad people. But because of the silence of good people.” – Napoleon
- “I am thankful to all those who said NO to me. It’s because of them I did it myself.” – Einstein
- “If friendship is your weakest point then you are the strongest person in the world.” – Abraham Lincoln
- “We must learn to live together as brothers or we will perish together as fools.” – Martin Luther King
- “The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong.” – Mahatma Gandhi
- “It is very easy to defeat someone, but it is very hard to win someone.” – Dr Abdul Kalaam
You may also like: 24 Creativity Quotes to Bring Out Your Inner Artist
© 2005 - 2018 Lifehack · All Rights Reserved.