You have probably already realized that part of being happy is being relaxed and stress-free, but surely all those happy people have stress in their lives. So what are they doing to de-stress themselves?
Marc and Angel Hack Life has some insight into this question, along with some answers that just might help you de-stress in order to become happier. While you should certainly view the whole article to read about how to do these activities and why they can help you de-stress, we have the list of things happy people do to calm down right here:
- Know what you’re trying to achieve and why
- Do less by focusing on what’s important
- Think progress, not perfection
- Cleanse your heart every night
- Purge untrue thoughts
- Expect some stress, accept it, and let go of it
- Be kind to your body
- Do one nice thing for yourself every day
Personally, I really need to work on the third thing, but I’m pretty de-stressed as is. What do you guys need to work on?