Thank you for printing our article. Explore Lifehack for similar articles to help you improve your life.
5 Ways to Avoid Regrets When You Are Dying
Everyone has regrets in life, but while you’re bound to make a few bad decisions here and there, you can at least work to avoid those nagging regrets many people feel when the end of their life is near.
Unlike those caused by bad decisions, deathbed regrets tend to involve wishing you did certain things you never had the courage to do. In other words, when you’re dying, you tend to wish you did certain things rather than wishing you hadn’t done certain things like you might do now.
- Regret #1: I wish I’d had the courage to live a life true to myself, not the life others expected of me.
- Regret #2: I wish I didn’t work so hard.
- Regret #3: I wish I’d had the courage to express my feelings.
- Regret #4: I wish I had stayed in touch with my friends.
- Regret #5: I wish that I had let myself be happier.
If you want to avoid these types of negative feelings at the end of your life, then it can help to learn what the most common regrets during this period are and how you can avoid them with this inspiring article by Mark and Angel Hack Life.
© 2005 - 2018 Lifehack · All Rights Reserved.