Vlogging, or video blogging, is becoming a very important method of sharing information. As you may already see, the word “Vlogging” is a combination of the words “Video” and “Blogging.” Many people, including myself, have learned many things, from the basics to higher-level skills, through online videos. The demands for online information through videos are still increasing, so video bloggers have a lot of work to do.
Moreover, video marketing has proven to be very effective. If you’re a business owner or a business marketer, you shouldn’t be missing out on this proven marketing method.
However, in order to be taken serious online these days, you’ve got to have the right equipment. Without good equipment, your content is going to be subpar, and that’s not what you would want. That’s why the type of camera you’re using for your videos is so important.
In this article, I’m going to share four of the best cameras with you. With these cameras, you should be able to produce the high-quality content and videos that you’d like to produce.
Without further ado, let’s jump into this short list of cameras.
1- GoPro Hero4
If you’re a beginner, the GoPro Hero4 may be just what you need to get started. It is available for a very reasonable price, and it still delivers high-quality images. It’s very easy to work with, which is also a reason why so many experienced video bloggers choose to use it instead of the costlier ones.
Here are some of its most important highlights:
- It’s waterproof, making it your first choice if you’re going to shoot near water.
- It contains an ultra-wide-angle glass lens for good-quality images.
- It can support 4K30, 2.7K60, and 1080p videos.
- It has the ability to capture 12MP Photos at 30 fps.
- It also has a Wi-Fi connectivity feature, which makes it so cool.
2- Canon EOS Rebel T4i
I would not encourage you to buy a Canon EOS Rebel T4i if you aren’t a pro. It’s a complicated camera, but it’s also one of the best cameras out there. Although it may be too complicated for vlogging, those who know how to utilize it are very happy with their purchase.
Some of its most notable features:
- Its swivel screen is very handy for vloggers.
- This camera comes with 18MP APS-C ‘Hybrid CMOS’ sensor.
- It comes with a phase detection AF imaging sensor for video.
- 14-bit DIGIC 5 processor.
- Built-in stereo microphone and 1080p30 video recording capability.
3- Sony NEX-5RK/B 16.1 MP
If you’re looking for a great camera for vlogging, the Sony Nex-5RK/B could be one of your options. This camera will allow you to download as many apps as you would want for your creativity purposes.
It’s capable of shooting in Full HD at 60p/24p, meaning that your videos will be crystal clear when you publish them for your audience.
If you’re someone who likes to snap some pictures here and there, this one takes great quality of pictures.
Some of its descriptions and capabilities:
- Camera size is 2.32×4.37×1.54 inches.
- It weighs only 0.61 pounds, making it very light to carry around.
- Built-in Wi-Fi feature.
- Delivers pro-grade defocused backgrounds.
4- Panasonic HC-V770 HD Camcorder
In my opinion, this is a superb camera because it has so many features that allow it to film professional videos. Have you ever wondered whether you could film a portion of your video in slow motion to enable your audience to see your demonstrations more clearly? Well, with the Panasonic HC-V770 HD Camcorder, it’s possible.
Some of its key features:
- Like some of the other cameras in this article, this Panasonic comes with Wi-Fi connectivity
- Gives its users the ability to use their smartphones as a sub-camera.
- Has a BSI sensor that enables it to suppress noise.
- You can be very creative through its filter effects.
To wrap up
The invention of the internet has enabled our generation to find a wealth of information online from the comfort of our homes. Not only that, we can actually visualize some demonstrations through YouTube videos. However, the quality of those videos has to be great in order for the audience to stay and watch them.
That’s the reason why you should try to buy the best camera for blogging if you’re serious about it. Nevertheless, your camera doesn’t have to cost you too much, as long as it can get your job done perfectly. Read the above reviews to be sure that you’re buying the very best one for your need.
Featured photo credit: Kevin Hartman via youtube.com