If your phone has broken down and you no longer have access to your data, you could experience some serious consequences. A copy of a certain amount of your data might be stored in the “cloud,” but often, this is not really the case. iPhones can easily hold thousands of photos, sms messages, WhatsApp messages, phone contacts, etc.
Reasons Why Data Becomes Inaccessible
The following are some of the most common reasons why iPhone data becomes inaccessible:
- Virus or Malware Infection- This is one of the most common factors that can easily damage data stored on your phone, making the files inaccessible. If your iPhone is jailbroken, there are chances your phone could be troubled by viruses or malware. Viruses can infect your device when you transfer files from an infected PC or download infected files from the Internet.
- Factory Reset- There is a factory setting option available on your phone. If you do the factory reset on your phone, then it will completely delete data (messages, contacts, photos, videos and music files) stored on your device.
- Unintentionally or accidental file deletion- You might be deleting files from your device to free up some space to add new data. In this case, it is possible to accidentally delete some of your important files. Also, if you mistakenly press the “Delete All” button, it will delete all your data.
- Formatting iPhone- Accidentally or intentionally formatting the phone containing your important photos, videos, audio or other files could cause them to be deleted; therefore, you will not be able to access your files.
- Other potential reasons include unsuccessful unlocking, loss or damage to the device, iOS updates and many more.
With any of the reasons mentioned above, the device’s data will be altered or corrupted. But, you do not have to worry at all, because you can easily retrieve data from your iOS device in Windows or Mac with the help of a proper iPhone data recovery program.
How do You Recover Data from iPhones?
It is often possible to recover deleted iPhone files if the files have been lost as a result of unlocking the iPhone. In addition to losing files after unsuccessful unlocking, you can lose critical files on iOS devices for many other reasons, such as an iOS update, restore to factory settings, loss or damage to the iOS device, and so on. No matter the type of problem you have, you can use iPhone data tools to easily find your files from an iPhone.
iPhones have become one of the most essential products of this era. The devices are used for a wide range of operations outside of communication, which is their most basic function. Some of the most common tasks that can be performed using iPhones are capturing photos, uploading audio or video media files, playing interactive games, creating documents, and surfing the net. In addition, smartphones are considered a stylish fashion statement, because they have elegant designs and amazing features. Unfortunately, data from your smartphone can get deleted or lost without your knowledge, which can get you in trouble. However, the good news is, you can easily recover lost data from your iPhone.
Intelligent Ways to Recover Data
There are actually a lot of recovery tools available online, but the important thing is that you have to go with a reliable one that can make a complete recovery of deleted data.
Use these tools to retrieve data from your device, like attractive images, songs, games, videos, etc. You can recover your data by integrating the data recovery modes provided below:
1. Recover Data Without a Backup
How do you restore lost iPhone data if you do not have an iTunes backup? iPhone Data Recovery undertakes a thorough analysis of your iOS apparel and directly retrieves all your lost data without backup files. When files on your iOS hardware are lost due to an inaccessible system, accidental deletion, or a forgotten screen unlock password, you can use any iPhone Data Recovery software to scan them and return them directly to your iPhone. If you are using an iPhone 5S or iPhone 4S, you will be able to retrieve text files including messages and contacts from the iPhone.
If you have an iPhone 4, you will be able to not only recover the text files mentioned, but 5 types of media file, including your photo gallery, voice memos, message attachments, photos, and videos.
2. Restore Data from an iTunes Backup
With iTunes, it takes just three clicks to restore your iPhone data, even if your device is stolen, lost or seriously damaged. That said, please make sure to make a regular backup. If your iOS device has been backed up to your PC via an iTunes backup, this recovery method will help you to find your deleted files from iTunes and put them back on your iPhone. If you have not been able to recover your lost files directly from iOS devices, but you have your iTunes backup, you can retrieve the previous data from your iTunes library. You will need to recover your iTunes backup files using this recovery mode in the following cases:
- Failure in updating or unlocking your iPhone.
- You have lost or broken your iOS device.
- You have restored the factory settings on your device.
3. Extract the Data Saved on iCloud
Sign in to iCloud, and you can preview any saved files you want. All files can be selectively extracted. In addition to recovering your data from a backup to iDevices or iTunes, there is a third recovery mode: iCloud backup recovery. This recovery mode for iCloud is useful when dealing with the following problems:
- None of your iPhone files has ever been backed up to iTunes, but they have been backed up to iCloud.
- You use iTunes to back up, but iTunes backup data was lost due to a computer crash.