Today, I thought I should share some of the inspirational and motivational things that keep me going.
I always feel the need to motivate myself, and I know that a lot of people are like that too. As someone who has gone through depression, in order to get going and start doing things that need to be done, I always want to see or hear something inspirational and positive to nudge me into action. My search for positivity and inspiration often includes making a phone call to my mentor, reading an inspirational book, or looking at inspirational quotes. Some of my favorite motivational tools are inspirational wallpapers that I display on my phone screen and on my laptop.
I look at these wallpapers all the time, and especially before I start writing on my laptop. They are like energizers, motivating me and reminding me of my goals and what’s important.
It might seem like a little thing, but surrounding yourself with positivity is a very effective way to keep yourself focused and driven. In addition to having that motivational book you can always turn to for life lessons, you should get motivational wallpapers for your laptop or desktop. Adding some inspirational wallpapers can help you get motivated, active and productive.
They can even help draw you out of procrastination and doubt, some of the issues that cause lack of motivation for most of us.
I have found some great places where you can find wallpapers that display inspirational quotes. Look for quotes by famous people that resonate with you, popular quotes that best apply to your current life situation, or proverbs that provide wise words to live by.
Here are five places to get really apt and motivational wallpapers to help you get through life with a positive attitude. You can use them as your wallpaper and share some of them with your family and friends too!
1. Lifehack Collection. From this Lifehack article, I got some great wallpapers and I also was able to visit some of the coolest places on the internet for finding collections of very inspiring wallpapers. It’s just amazing what you can find here.
2. Pinterest. There are a lot of cool things you can find on Pinterest, one of the world’s best places to look for ideas. Awesome motivational wallpapers are just some of the great things you can find there. You will find a lot of user-created wallpapers that are minimalistic and breathtaking. Pinterest is one of my favorite places to get inspirational and relatable wallpapers, and I know you would love them too.
3. Freebest Wallpapers. This website has a variety of collections of desktop wallpapers, but it is the inspirational wallpaper collection that keeps me coming back every time for downloads. Sometimes I find a soothing image with no quotes or words that still conveys a message and makes me feel good. The motivational wallpapers on this site are amazing.
4. Alpha Coders. I stumbled upon this website on one of my searches, and it has been amazing. This literary wallpaper gold mine has an endless collection of inspirational wallpapers for desktop, androids, iPhones and lots more. Whatever gadget you have, there is a great wallpaper for you.
5. Google Images. In addition to being able to find almost everything on Google, it is also the go-to place for finding very good motivational wallpapers. You can search for motivational wallpapers for specific situations, or for wallpapers with inspirational quotes from motivational speakers. You will get an almost unlimited collection of inspirational and motivational wallpapers to get you through any situation.
Do you have a favorite place to find inspirational desktop wallpapers? Let me know in the comments section where you get really apt and inspirational desktop wallpapers.
Featured photo credit: Pinterest via pinterest.com