The holidays are literally right around the corner, and if you’re like many you’re probably searching the web or the stores for the perfect gift. The best one can receive is one that can be used daily or help benefit ones life in one way or another. If you’re like many, you have someone on your list that’s a frequent traveler or jetsetter. As a traveler, the best gift is the gift that can be useful and make your travels a bit seamless or fun! If you’re still searching for that perfect gift, we narrowed down 8 last minute gifts for the traveler.
- Wrap-A-Nap ($24.99). Meet your new favorite travel pillow whether you’re traveling on a plane, train or even in the car. This ultra soft travel pillow also works as a sleep mask and earmuff too – offering instant luxury, made of the plushest minky fleece on the market, and filled with high-end synthetic down stuffing – the same fill used in five-star hotel pillows. Wrap-A-Nap is available on their official website or via Amazon.
CardBuddy ($12 – Grip / $20 – Deluxe). How many times have you left the house and grabbed just your phone and credit card? CardBuddy is a perfect stocking stuffer for those who needs a simple solution to seamlessly carry your cards and phone securely together. CardBuddy is a new, stick on card holder for your phone or phone case, made from high quality leather silicon and securely stores your cards.
3. Bentgo ($14.99). Ditch the airplane food, with Bentgo, a super chic, compartmentalized lunchbox – its design inspired from the very popular Japanese bento boxes. Each compartment is a single-serving, to encourage a balanced meal of various dishes and the food never touches each other. As a health concious traveler, Bentgo can assist you to pre-plan your meals and carry with you on your flights or when you’re on the go! The Bentgo line includes the Bentgo Original, Bentgo Kids, and Bentgo Salad box.
4. The Airhook ($24.95). This new revolutionary 2-in-1 solution is made for airplane travel: a stable drink holder and a secure mount for an electronics device that attaches to the tray table in its locked position. It’s designed to elevate the level of comfort and convenience for airplane travelers, allowing for maximum legroom, passengers no longer need to sacrifice their limited space with the folding down trays.
5. Flytographer. ($200+) Planning an epic vacation or trip and need a photographer? Flytographer gift cards is the perfect last minute gift and can be redeemed for fun 1 hour vacation photo shoots in nearly 200 cities around the world! The best part is you’ll be led by a local photographer (carefully selected by Flyotographer) who will share their insider tips on the city and take you to cool locations you might not discover on your own.
6. The Tillow ($34.99). While this may look like a simple towel, it’s not! The Tillow is the all-in-one beach and pool companion for all your tropical getaways, which includes a beach towel with a removable pillow for ultimate comfort and relaxation, a touchscreen pocket so you can listen to music and send messages without risk of damage, and a water-resistant storage space to keep your belongings safe from sand, water, and strangers! It also has a lounge chair strap that secures the Tillow to any size lounge chair to the height of any user – the strap also doubles as a convenient bag!
7. Bump Charger. Created by Richard Smiedt and the famed industrial designer Karim Rashid, bump is a stylish, sleek wall charger and a portable battery. Bump retails at ($40) and is available in black, blue, magenta and red – in addition, is compatible with both Apple and Android devices.
8. Soma Footwear ‘Busy Bee’ Loafers. Slides and ballet flats are by far the best shoes to wear to get you through airport security. Say hello to your new favorite footwear brand, Soma Footwear. This South Asian footwear just launched in Spring 2016, with each piece, like art and is exclusively, handmade by artisans world-renowned for their quality hand stitching. Whether you’re traveling during the Fall or Summer, Soma Footwear has beautiful footwear perfect for all occasions and perfect for the on the go – yet stylish traveler.
Featured photo credit: Wrap-A-Nap via wrapanap.com