Are you so busy you feel overwhelmed? Are you forever in an endless loop of tasks that don’t go away?
Of course, you are busy. You are living in a Digital Age, where you have more choices available to you than ever before.
A to-do list is like the laundry. You keep tending to it, but it just replenishes itself, and you have to deal with your chores all over again. What if there was a way for you not to deal with your to-do list, but to let modern technology take care of your pending tasks?
There is a way, and that avenue to freedom from stress is called “automation.”
Someone once strangely remarked their preference is not to use automation but to do activities manually. We are living in the 21st century. Isn’t that thinking just a bit archaic? Other people try to save time by resorting to following strange productivity tips.
If you’d like to pass on strange and backward thinking, try these automation tools. They cover a wide variety of activities.
- Alexa will automate your home. She can tell you the predicted temperature, so you know how to dress. You don’t have to stop using your hands; just ask Alexa to play a song or set an alarm. Her capabilities are currently endless and Amazon updates her functionality consistently. Cost: Approximately $200.00 with parts.
- Google Inbox saves you time from weeding through your emails by prioritizing them for you. This way, you spend your time looking through what you consider most important. The app shows you categorizes your incoming emails for you. Your choices are trips, purchases, finance, and social, and promotions. If you get the extension, you can also save links you find in your inbox for later. Note, since this is Google’s tool, only your Gmail can be sorted using it. Cost: Free.
- GetResponse is the amazing automation tool for small and medium-size businesses. If you have an online business, this tool of the future takes care of all your tasks. Think of it as one-stop-shopping since it completes your many tasks for you easily and beautifully. The GetResponse Automation Tool helps you in many ways. First, you can build your email list since GetResponse will store the emails you currently have. Also, the tool will help you grow your subscriber list. You can use one of GetResponse’s over 500 beautiful pre-made templates, or you can design your own. Last, GetResponse will send your emails and details about conferences such as webinars. It will even organize your webinars for you. Your business will be far more lucrative as a result of GetResponses’s ability to split test and segment your clients. Whether you are a beginner or a pro, GetResponse and the tool’s 24/7 support staff will quickly and effectively help you with your digital marketing needs. Cost: Free 30-day trial. Basic plans start at $15.00 per month.
- IFTTT (If This, Then That) is based on a cause and effect principle. You connect the causes and the effects you want to happen. For example, if it is going to rain the next day, IFTTT will let you know, so you can dress appropriately and bring an umbrella. Cost: Free.
- Social media schedulers exist so you can schedule your posts at your convenience. If your friends and relatives are in a different time zone, and you want your posts to appear on Facebook when they are awake and you are asleep, no problem. Schedulers like Buffer and Hootsuite will schedule your social media posts for you, and even pick optimal times when your connections are most likely to see them. Cost: Hootsuite is free; Buffer is free for up to 10 posts in your queue at a time.
- Tweet Jukebox will then take your social media posts and recycle them, so you only have to type them once, and your message can be replayed, hence the name Tweet Jukebox. Cost: Tweet Jukebox is free.
- Pinterest schedulers exist so you can reshare your Pinterest pins as often as you want. These scheduling tools are also set for optimal times, or you can manually select the times and the boards you want to pin to. Cost: The price varies depending on the scheduler. For example, Ahalogy and ViralWoot are free; Tailwind starts at $5.00.
Are You Ready to Pick Up More Time in Your Day?
You can turbo charge your life by automating your daily activities with these tools for automation. Why take extra time to do activities when these seven tools will save you time? What will you do with the time you gain?
Featured photo credit: Janice Wald via mostlyblogging.com