Mari Andrew is a 29-year old illustrator and writer. She has created many funny and accurate pictures of adulthood since September 2015. Her pictures are heartfelt and funny, but mostly they are relatable, which is why she has gained a huge following on Instagram. She covers every topic that adults can relate to, from falling in love to our secret worries and concerns.
Take a look at the pictures below; no doubt you will be able to relate to most of them!
1. Adults Are Often Unsure, But They Project A Strong And Independent Image
2. It’s Hard for Adults to Focus on One Thing. Their Lives Are Always Divided by Different Activities.
3. Budgeting Can Be Hard, But Adults Will Always Find Money For New Clothes
4. Life Is Full Of Uncertainty, No Matter How Old You Are
5. If You Have High Expectations For Yourself, You Will Often Worry (But It Isn’t Necessarily A Bad Thing)
6. Some Things In Life Are Unavoidable So You Should Embrace Them
7. You Are Never Too Old To Find New Interests And Passions
8. Adults Aspire To Be Mature And Healthy (But They Still Love Junk Foods)
9. Our Dreams Change As We Grow Up
10. Adults Are Often Confused By Others (Including Their Friends And Loved Ones)
11. Adults Can Be Just As Uncertain And Curious As Children
12. Your 20s May Be Difficult, But If You Work Hard You Will See Results In Your 30s
13. We Lose Friends As We Age, But We Also Start New Friendships
14. We Learn How to Deal With People In Different Ages
15. Adults Often Work With People They Dislike
16. Adults Often Say Things That They Don’t Mean
17. After A Busy Day At Work, Sometimes The Best Plan Is Chilling At Home Alone
18. Adults Are Sleepy During The Day Time (And Wide Awake At Night!)
19. Some Things In Life Will Hurt You, But Other Things Will Bring You Endless Joy
20. After All, There Are Still Lots Of Things That Can Bring Adults Joy