- 6 cups thinly sliced beefsteak tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons sea salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons fresh chopped parsley
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
Gently drizzle and toss the sliced tomatoes in the olive oil to coat slices.
Place slices without overlapping onto dehydrator shelves or a baking pan.
If you are baking preheat oven to 200 degrees F.
In a small bowl whisk together the remaining ingredients.
Sprinkle mixture over each slice.
Depending on how thick the slices of tomato are, dehydrating could take anywhere from 12-24 hours.
If baking check every 30 minutes until edges show some charring, could take 4-5 hours.
- Credits: http://www.sugarfreemom.com/