On this week’s jump rope field trip, we jump rope off the end of the world on the Big Island of Hawaii. If you missed last week’s field trip we jumped rope in an active volcano and explain the why behind these field trips. The why is because we see that there are many people out there who think that doing fitness stuff has to suck (we used to be part of this collection of people.)
Who wants to eat food that doesn’t taste good? Do exercise that isn’t fun? …Not me. Fortunately, the process can be fun and you can have your cake and eat it too. Literally. You can eat cake and look awesome. I wouldn’t be down for this fitness stuff otherwise.
The Daily Routine
These field trips are a peek into our lives as fitness coaches and how we make this all work. Most of the days are very similar.
- Intermittent fasting throughout the morning.
- A ton of water throughout the day.
- Jumping rope and bodyweight workout/dance off late morning.
- A snack to break the fast before our adventure begins.
- An active adventure where we explore a new place for the day.
- A giant delicious feast at the end of the day.
Maybe you aren’t going on an adventure everyday, but you can substitute that with traveling for work or just a normal day at the office. The philosophy stays the same. Hope you enjoy today’s field trip, let’s roll!
Featured photo credit: youtube.com via youtube.com