Grand gestures of love are often the most celebrated, with many films and books being dedicated to the most romantic things we can do for one another. But true love isn’t about impressing the person.
Puuung is a South Korean artist who shares everyday moments of love via her Instagram and Facebook. With each new illustration, she creates a memory that any couple can relate to.
Here are 19 of our favorite illustrations from Puuung that celebrate the beauty of love through everyday moments. Check out more of her work on Facebook.
1. You’re comfortable being together while doing different things
2. You also have your own ambition and interests, though sometimes you’d miss him
3. Even if she wouldn’t know it, it’s still worth taking care of her
4. He may not be good at it, but he isn’t afraid to let you see his clumsy actions
5. Expensive gifts aren’t impressive at all, you just enjoy staying together
6. Silence is really fine. You won’t try hard to initiate a conversation that impresses the person
7. Having someone you can be a kid with is beautiful. You don’t mind showing your childish side at all
8. You won’t be worried about if he/she likes what you like
9. It’s okay to behave like a child whenever you like
10. You always have a carefree attitude being together
11. You just act like yourself. And it doesn’t really matter when it’s not elegant enough
12. You don’t care about if your poses are attractive enough
13. Making mistakes is fine. He/she wouldn’t blame you for petty things
14. Sometimes you play like a girl, sometimes like a boy
15. Date night can be a simple late-night snack at your favorite diner.
16. True love means trusting someone to help you get ready for the day.
17. Sometimes you indulge together, and it’s simply…amazing
18. Simply a chat is great
19. You aren’t afraid to show your fragile side. No matter what happens, he’d tell you everything is going to be alright
Featured photo credit: Puuung via Facebook via facebook.com