We’re going to introduce to you a few types of exercises that can strengthen your upper body.
This is going to be a gradual and continuous process, and you will need to repeat doing the exercises in order to build a strong upper body.
The first exercise to start with is push-up.
- Do as many push-ups as you can without taking a break. Stop only when you cannot physically do another push up.
- Take the total number of push-ups you were able to do and cut that down to half to separate them in sets
- For example, if you did 30 push-ups in total, you would then be doing 15 per set.
- Do 3 sets of that number of reps with 60-90 seconds breaks in between.
- If it’s getting easy for you after some time, add 2-5 reps to each set.