Thank you for printing our article. Explore Lifehack for similar articles to help you improve your life.
7 Great Things Only Short Girls Would Understand
I am short, and being a short girl, I do face certain complications. I think we all do, regardless of whether we are short or tall. But of course, like everything else around us, there are the advantages and disadvantages of being short. I know a few short girls who think their height plays a negative role in their life, but I see it otherwise.I am short, and being a short girl, I do face certain complications. I think we all do, regardless of whether we are short or tall. But of course, like everything else around us, there are the advantages and disadvantages of being short. I know a few short girls who think their height plays a negative role in their life, but I see it otherwise.
If you see it in a positive manner, you will find out how special we are. Here is a shoutout to all the short girls out there! Let’s check out 7 great things only we would understand.
1. You can easily try clothes from the kid’s section
Being short, you have the privilege to check out the kid’s section while shopping. Don’t find anything you like in the women’s department? Hop down to the kid’s one, and see if anything nice fits you. 80% of the times, tops, or skirts are bound to fit you. Those little pleasures come when your friend asks you where you got that top from… you know she’ll never get to wear them!
2. You are in the front during a photo session
Because when it is time for photo sessions, you all are dressed up. And because you are, well, diminutive in stature, you get the advantage of standing in the front of the group. Meaning, you are in the limelight. I mean, I get this: the people who check out a group picture usually comments on how pretty I am looking, before checking the others out.
3. You can easily fit into small space
One big benefit of being short is that you can effortlessly fit into a small space, be it in a car, or say, sharing a chair with someone. For example, the back seat of our car is 80% taken by two humongous car seats, leaving 20% of the seat fitted for a skinny person. As it happens, a tall skinny person finds it quite difficult to sit there for long. But I don’t. I have travelled on 3 hour rides, sitting there in comfort. Or perhaps you are in a room full of people, and the seats are nearly all occupied by people. You need to sit? Just squeeze in between two. You won’t have much of a problem.
4. You take less area
No, this is not exactly the same thing as I have mentioned in my previous point. It may have similarities, though. I mean, when you are sleeping, you usually don’t take a huge part of the bed (unless you rotate 360 degree while sleeping). If you have a big company staying the night, you don’t have the extra worry of where to sleep. Because you can even fit into a two-seater sofa, if need be.
5. You can easily walk on heels
Walking on heels takes a lot of practise, and many people can’t specialize in it. But being short, we have master the art of walking with ease. There are so many sexy heels that we can pick one from. And we can catwalk like a real model without falling down. Hey! We can even dance on stilettos!
6. You can be hot, and cute at the same time
Short girls have another advantage of being short. Getting compliments like, “hey, she’s hot”, and at the same time, someone says, “yeah, she’s cute, too”. Well, there can be complaints that short girls are classified as cute only. I don’t think so. There are so many of them who can be cute, yet are hot as well (like myself! Haha!)
7. You are evergreen
No one, and I mean, no one can guess your age! I think, this is the biggest blessing we have. We look young, no matter how old we grow. Heck, kids much younger than us either think we are of their age, or we are younger than them. I think, this is quite hilarious and I definitely see this as an advantage rather than disadvantage. I mean, can you guess my age?
© 2005 - 2018 Lifehack · All Rights Reserved.