Do you want to eat healthy food without having to compromise on flavor? Check out these 17 healthy and delicious meals that are perfect for people who want to lose weight.
1. Kale And Quinoa Superfood Salad (PopSugar.com)
This delicious salad is filled with kale, tomatoes, almonds, blueberries and quinoa – a great way to make sure you are getting all of your vitamins and nutrients.
2. Chicken and Asparagus Lemon Stir-Fry (Skinnytaste.com)
This tasty stir-fry is filled with asparagus, chicken, lemon, garlic and ginger, and it is easy to cook, making it the perfect weeknight meal.
3. Creamy Tuna-Noodle Casserole (Tasteofhome.com)
This dinner is filled with tuna and peppers, perfect for any fish lover who wants to eat healthily without compromising on flavor.
4. Butternut Squash and Red Lentil Soup (Simple-veganista.com)
This tasty vegan recipe is a great source of Omega 3, as well as vitamin A, B-6 and C! It is the perfect, nutritional soup to warm you up on a cold winter day.
5. Double Cheese and Macaroni (Thenest.com)
This tasty meal is perfect for any cheese lovers who want to eat healthily while still keeping cheese in their diet. The tomatoes give this meal some zing – it is perfect for the kids!
6. Mushroom Lasagna (Thenest.com)
This tasty, healthy meal is ideal for parties and events as it serves 12! Alternatively, save yourself time later by freezing your leftovers so you have healthy food in your freezer for whenever you are feeling hungry.
7. Greek Chicken Pita With Cucumber And Mint (Thenest.com)
This hummus and chicken dinner is served with cucumber and mint for a fresh, unique taste.
8. Stuffed Winter Squash & Quinoa, Cranberry and Pistachio (Simple-veganista.com)
This unique dish is filled with complex flavors and healthy carbohydrates. Add some extra flavor and depth with chili flakes, parsley or mint.
9. Chicken With Cremini Mushroom (Thenest.com)
This simple meal is easy to cook and perfect for mushroom lovers, as well as being surprisingly low in calories!
10. Vegan Split Pea And Sweet Potato Soup (PopSugar.com)
Smooth and savory, this soup is a take on the traditional ham and pea soup, swapping the ham out for a healthy, vegan alternative. Ideal for cold evenings!
11. Chicken Enchilada Stuffed Zucchini Boats (Skinnytaste.com)
This healthy meal is a fun twist on a classic Mexican dish, and is filled with shredded chicken, enchilada sauce and cheese.
12. Gnocchi With White Beans (Tasteofhome.com)
This tasty vegetarian recipe is surprisingly easy to make – simply throw all of the ingredients together in a skillet. You can add chicken strips or sausages if you want to make a meaty dish.
13. Slow-Cooker Paella (Anutritionisteats.com)
This simple and hearty meal requires virtually no effort on your part – simply throw all of the ingredients into a slow cooker and leave for two hours. Add parsley and lemon when cooked for a fresh, delicious taste.
14. Asparagus Ricotta Pizza (Goodtoknow.co.uk)
This meal is super-cheap and easy to make and perfect for all the family – a great weeknight recipe.
15. Healthy Pasta Primavera (Familycircle.com)
This delicious pasta is more than just a healthy meal; it also includes 3 of your 5 serves of vegetables a day. Filled with asparagus, green beans and peppers, this meal is great for anyone who likes their vegetables.
16. Lentil Pasta With Arugula Pesto (Anutritionisteats.com)
This delicious lentil pasta comes with arugula, parmesan and chili flakes. It has a hearty, rich flavor and only takes 10 minutes to cook!
17. Salmon with Pepita-Lime Butter (Eatingwell.com)
Spiced up with lime juice and chili power, this is a little different to your normal salmon dinner. It only takes 20 minutes to cook too – perfect for if you are having guests over.