1. There are countless moments when you travel that take your breath away along with your words.
2. You fully get to experience living in and for the moment.
3. There are many different cultures that you come across and the more you discover, the more you want to find out about the world.
4. You learn to go with the flow because that is, quite literally, all you can do.
5. As you discover other ways people live their life and open your eyes to what is going on to the world, your problems seem a lot smaller.
Featured photo credit: Couple Parasailing With Colorful Parachute And Dramatic Sky- Ed Gregory via stokpic.com