Often, designers are observed to make objects with as high usefulness quotient as possible. However Katerina Kamprani, an architect and graphics designer, has re-designed everyday objects for her pet project “The Uncomfortable” where just the opposite is true. She has done the exact opposite to finding the perfect solution to a problem. So much so, that these designs can make you extremely uncomfortable when you imagine trying to use them. Hope you don’t get mad!
1. Want to buy matching cushions for these extra non-comfy chairs?
2. Quitting alcohol is tough. These glasses might help.
3. Just imagine using these vessels in your kitchen. Frustrating.
4. Stairs to where? Where do you wish to go?
5. Feel like having soup or noodles with these?
6. Pessimistic coffee mugs are the worst way to start your day!
7. Watering can watering itself? Uselessness at its peak!
8. Rain boots without the toes? Wow!
9. It’s better to get drenched than use this cement umbrella!
10. Such a pretty bowl. But oh so maddening!
11. Why? Why would anyone want to wear it…
12. This is actually quite funny.
13. Try to look sophisticated eating your cereal using this!
Instagram allows you to see exactly what inspires people and how creativity is drawn from their everyday life. We use Instagram to capture what makes us smile, what brings joy to our life, and what we are passionate about, and the accounts listed below are sure to inspire you in turn.
Here are our 20 top creative Instagram accounts that you should be following today.
Brandon Stanton walks the streets of New York City taking street photography, and he gets his subjects to open up about life details that even many family members may not know about them. It makes you smile and connect with the images at a new level.
Carin Olsson moved to Paris and is documenting every part of her experience, from the macaroons to the Eiffel Tower with all of its shimmering lights. If you want to go to Paris but can’t get there today, Carin will take you.